Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Start the Celebration

D-Fence

The Skins have lost a lot of games they should have won this year due to turnovers, and poor D against the run and pass D in the secondary ( specifically against the Buc's ). The truth is we are observed as average by the analysts and the truth is we can lose any given Sunday.

It is not like Indy where you can actually say with 97% certainty they are going to beat teams like Oakland, and Buc's.

The Skins have lost a lot of games they should have won this year due to turnovers, and poor D against the run and pass D in the secondary ( specifically against the Buc's ). The truth is we are observed as average by the analysts and the truth is we can lose any given Sunday.

It is not like Indy where you can actually say with 97% certainty they are going to beat teams like Oakland, and Buc's.

I was going to say the same thing, but I'm glad you did because you'd be able to get away with it better than I could., I think this will be a good game. Oakland is kind of like Green Bay, who most say is the best 2-7 team. I dont know what Oaks record is but this team will come out fired up and ready to go, not to mention Randy Moss is always very well prepared and he's gonna bring it anytime he steps on the field. Dont misunderstand my next statement, I want you guys to lose as much as you want us to lose, but I hope your team isnt taking the Raiders lightly like some of you guys are because we did that and got beat. Those gys are coming to play, and I hope for this boards sake that your team is as ready for them as they will be for you.

That said, as much as it pains me to say this, my prediction is Washing Wins 23-20. Oakland has several injured players who may or may not play, cobine that with the fact you guys are playing at home, and I think you guys might get this one......BUT you will have to play mistake free to pull it off.

Between Bermann and Madden I don't know which one is more of a blowhard. I also can not stand Michael Irvin. Not just because he is a cowboy. I can look past that and see that he stands up for people with low character like TO and Randy moss who by no coincidence are receivers as well. When someone is wrong you have to call them on it and not just defend people blindly.

Agreed. I will watch the rest of the season with quiet optimism, but there's no chance I think anything is guaranteed. Every game will be a battle, and will probably come down to the last few minutes. Being a 'skins fan is more stressful a career than the one I go to everyday. :silly:

Whatca got to say now idiot? Looks like Berman knows a little more than you hey?? Got our ass handed to us by a 3-6 team. We suck, he is absolutely correct, and now he has proved it. Whos laughing now??

what the hell? are you a skins fan? and you're proud that you can show a fellow redskins fan that some over the hill unfunny commentator was right about our team losing?

Archived