Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Are we in HD this Sunday on CBS?

killadingo

What will our record be at the end of the regular season?  

128 members have voted

1. 1. What will our record be at the end of the regular season?

• 12-4
    • 11-5
    • 10-6
    • 9-7
    • 8-8
    • 7-9
    • 6-10
    • 5-11

we had 2 games , I think, that weren't in HD last year. The browns game and one other. The big deciding facor seems to be the market size. If they are playing in a SMALL market town then it usually isn't in HD. I live jin jacksonville and the home games, for the most part aren't in HD.

I can't tell the difference when CBS broadcasts in HighDef, most of their broadcasts look terrible and like someone said, they look like they are broadcasting from "10 years ago"

Then you aren't watching the HD feed. CBS has very good picture quality. CBS was also the first to broadcast Sunday games in HD, years before Fox.

My HD Mitsubishi T.V. broke yesterday, Son of a B*tch. Anyways the repair man will not be around till the 1st week of Dec. I guess I will be watching on my 19" t.v. which is about 20 years old.

yeah my panny lcd went out a couple weeks ago and haven't had the cash to get it fixed. i have to watch on a little 27" lcd instead :rolleyes: wo is me.. :doh:

How come CBS never has the Ravens game in HD? Their games are the worst quality ever!

That is one of the reasons I hate that DC is part of the "Baltimore home market" so we are stuck with their standard definition 6-3 contests. We almost never get any of the premiere AFC matchups coz of the Ravens.

CBS actually broadcasts in a waay higher quality than Fox does. That said, if you live in Howard County and have comcast, then no HD game for you.

Weird thing is that SEC football in HD on CBS seems to be a LOT better than their NFL broadcasts in HD. I think ESPN does the best HD for NFL.

Archived