Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We get CBS's #2 team for the Raiders game...

PCRoughrider

I can't stand the CBS broadcast. It is grainy as hell and there is no energy at all to the entire broadcast. Not to mention you have Dick "I shoulda been in the grave years ago" Endberg and Dan "The bumbling doof" Dierdorf commentating.

Why do we have CBS anyway? I thought it was the home team that decided which broadcast was used. How do they decide which broadcast does which game?

Why do we have CBS anyway? I thought it was the home team that decided which broadcast was used. How do they decide which broadcast does which game?

The Network gets to carry the other league games when it is AFC vs NFC, you get to carry the opposite leagues home team, to get ratings from an audience you usually don't get, and broadcast from a city not normally on your network.

CBS gets exposure in the NFC cities, and FOX gets exposure in the AFC cities

Does anyone know where I can find any like coverage maps for this game?

I have to go to Hawaii tomorrow and I hope I don't have to miss this game or the Chargers game next week.

Does anyone know what games the Hawaii viewing area gets? I think because they're both California teams I might get extremely lucky and be able to watch both of them, but I'm not sure.

Be forewarned: 1pm games start at 7am in Hawaii. OUCH!

Champs in downtown Honolulu, carries almost all the games & opens at 7am with a good sports crowd.

I hate CBS. Each game looks like it happened 10 years ago and it really takes away from the atmosphere of the game. The announcers are very boaring as well. I dont even tune into the CBS pregame show. It sucks compared to fox and espn.

i agree. they're so boring, its like listening to a reject high school football game.

Archived