Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Do the Cowboys have a Forum??

DCNightHawk

wow, those fans on cowboyzone are some jokers... they have no clue whats up, on a thread about patten being out for the season, they changed the topic to will TO go to DC, and they all said given the opportunity off waivers, the skisn would DEFINENTLY take TO... :doh:

do the cowboys have a forum that is the same size and has as many members as this one? I wanna see what they are saying about us and laugh at them :laugh:

:dallasuck

I was beggining to wonder myself, I mean come on, Jerry Jones can pay thousands to NFL refs to pull a game out for them but cant spend a hundred bucks for there own fans to complain how Santana Moss torched them in there back yard? Poor ****s, no wonder they hang around here lmao. Although I have seen 1 cowboy fan post a thread that was more classy then some Redskins fans have posted.

lol cowboyszone.com's threads are just incoherent babble... nothing intelligent going on there

You can't be serious.. :laugh: All jokes aside, the level of maturity and intellect on cowboyszone.. makes ES look childish. Sometimes it's almost too thorough which is why I come here for comic relief. :)

wow, those fans on cowboyzone are some jokers... they have no clue whats up, on a thread about patten being out for the season, they changed the topic to will TO go to DC, and they all said given the opportunity off waivers, the skisn would DEFINENTLY take TO... :doh:

Yes, they are morons. But don't you know, Rob Pettiti's dad posts there?

Them be some crazy credentials for a forum. Any chance that say, Ladell Betts' cousin posts here on ES? :laugh:

Yes, they are morons. But don't you know, Rob Pettiti's dad posts there?

Them be some crazy credentials for a forum. Any chance that say, Ladell Betts' cousin posts here on ES? :laugh:

I think Patrick Ramsey's brother posted here at one point. Have you guys asked Pettiti's dad why his son would pick Bill Parcells if he was stranded on an island?

Does he miss the keyboard like his son misses blocks?

Actually Rob has played extremely well this year and has but one sub-par performance. Not bad for a rookie. And as far as the comment about the Zone being unintelligent, I'd like to see some of you guys go over there and in the midst of a heated conversation, maintain some class. Many of you guys show a lack of class just posting here. The Zone stands head and shoulders above this forum any day of the week. So many of the posters here have a completely homeristic veiw of your team which is very evident when you're doing well, but even more so when you're not. I cant believe the amount of anti-redskins posts I see from your own fans after a loss. I mean you get SOME of that everywhere with melodramatic fans and such, but here it is rampant. I enjoy posting here to get a sense of how you guys feel about your team, and to also show that not all Dallas fans are just here to talk smack, because I do very little of that!! Before you guys start attacking the Zone, check yourself.

BTW, Jerry Jones doesnt own that forum, it is fan based and fan moderated.......

i usually post at http://www.dallascowboyfansunited.com/cmps_index.php

I Invite you all to come check it out...... not near the amount of members as here but a pretty active site. Fairley new site just started maybe 3 months ago.

Theres also www.cowboyscentral.com but I dont think you guys will appriciate the welcome there most of the posters there are very biased some of thenm just not very smart. But i guess if your looking for a big arguement this would be the place.

So i recomend the 1st site but your choice i guess

Archived