Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dudes who sell infront of the stadium?

TimFolk

its such a grimy hustle.....its funny cuz i have had extras on gameday before and gone to them a couple hours ahead of time w/a Lowelevel ticket ($79) to sell if they are looking (obviously they are going to resell) and they will ***** and moan and say "maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, im just trying to go to the game"...im like cut the jokes u think im a complete degenerate? Ive only had tickets since the early 90's...they will try to offer me 35$ a ticket and then get mad when i start walking away....its comical.

Now u see the guys say "anyone got extras"...thats there way of basically saying that they have extras they just want to appear to be buyers in case the cops stroll thru....its a grimy game dealing w/those guys.

its such a grimy hustle.....its funny cuz i have had extras on gameday before and gone to them a couple hours ahead of time w/a Lowelevel ticket ($79) to sell if they are looking (obviously they are going to resell) and they will ***** and moan and say "maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, im just trying to go to the game"...im like cut the jokes u think im a complete degenerate? Ive only had tickets since the early 90's...they will try to offer me 35$ a ticket and then get mad when i start walking away....its comical.

Now u see the guys say "anyone got extras"...thats there way of basically saying that they have extras they just want to appear to be buyers in case the cops stroll thru....its a grimy game dealing w/those guys.

Bout sums it up.....the same thing happens at Wizards games too....quite a racket they have going.

Archived