Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Has Trotter thrown McNabb under the bus?

Guest sith lord

Guest sith lord

Look at this guy. He goes on TV, while McNabb is hurt I might add, and says that T.O. would be welcomed back in the Eagle's locker room. Now, we all know that McNabb has publically stated that the Eagles would be better off without T.O. Now Trotter says that a lot of the players would welcome him back. I can't imagine how McNabb feels about that. Afterall, it's supposed to be McNabb's team and not Trotters.

What I love is Trotter saying "we" would love to have him back. Exactly who does the term "we" represent here? Do you think Reid might have Trotter into his office to clear it up? And what a great time for this to happen with the hearing coming up tomorrow and the team trying to present a unified front against TO. What a mess........:dallasuck

Guest sith lord
What I love is Trotter saying "we" would love to have him back. Exactly who does the term "we" represent here? Do you think Reid might have Trotter into his office to clear it up? And what a great time for this to happen with the hearing coming up tomorrow and the team trying to present a unified front against TO. What a mess........:dallasuck

I obviously agree. I thought it showed little class on Trotter's side. Like they said on NFL Live, I wonder if Trotter would be saying this if T.O. would of said that the Eagles would be undefeated if Brian Urlacher was their middle linebacker?

I obviously agree. I thought it showed little class on Trotter's side. Like they said on NFL Live, I wonder if Trotter would be saying this if T.O. would of said that the Eagles would be undefeated if Brian Urlacher was their middle linebacker?

Yea - that was one of the few things said on NFL live I actually agree with. Anytime I see Salisbury I want to :puke: Their season is obviously lost now anyway. What does Trotter want, TO to come back to a team with Mike McMahon as its QB? How long would that take.......about 2 qtrs before Owens would lose his mind

WIP in Philly is reporting that Reid wants TO back along with a lot of the players, but that management is putting its foot down and won't allow it.

Yep, everything is sunny in Philadelphia.

Don't trust WIP...They are a bunch of homers over there. Andy Reid is part of MGT. They don't want T.O. back.

Trotter also said he believes that if TO changed his attitude, Donovan would have him back.

G-Lew, and Smith were some others that said they'd take Owens back. Opps that Greg Lewis. I forgot you guys just comment on the eagles.

They all seem to recognize the fact that it doesn't matter what they think, and there was no team meeting to decide Owens fate.

Guest sith lord
Trotter also said he believes that if TO changed his attitude, Donovan would have him back.

G-Lew, and Smith were some others that said they'd take Owens back. Opps that Greg Lewis. I forgot you guys just comment on the eagles.

They all seem to recognize the fact that it doesn't matter what they think, and there was no team meeting to decide Owens fate.

I'll like to hear that come from McNabb himself. Because frankly, I don't believe that.

I'm in Philly. Trotter has alwayyyyys been an advocate for T.O. If T.O. disrupts camp, Trotter understands why and explains it to the press. If T.O. does something outlandish Trotter is there to sympathize. I listen to W.I.P. and I have heard NO SUCH THING from Andy Reid saying that he wants TO back...thats a rumor. Reid would never be caught on any tape or divulge that kind of info....

WIP personality, Howard Eskin is a str8 shooter... if the Eagles suck he says it.. he's not a biased guy imo. He rips the Eagles and McNabb, alllll day long with truth not bias of any kind. He is as close to being on the team as a media personality can be without literally suiting up.

I'm in Philly. Trotter has alwayyyyys been an advocate for T.O. If T.O. disrupts camp, Trotter understands why and explains it to the press. If T.O. does something outlandish Trotter is there to sympathize. I listen to W.I.P. and I have heard NO SUCH THING from Andy Reid saying that he wants TO back...thats a rumor. Reid would never be caught on any tape or divulge that kind of info....

WIP personality, Howard Eskin is a str8 shooter... if the Eagles suck he says it.. he's not a biased guy imo. He rips the Eagles and McNabb, alllll day long with truth not bias of any kind. He is as close to being on the team as a media personality can be without literally suiting up.

Personally, I think he's an idiot.

He quotes unnamed sources, but he's completely unreliable.

Last year he stated that TO would definately play in the NFCCG and that there was a small outside chance he would play in the Divisional playoff game. :rolleyes:

Interesting that the team was altogether for dumping TO. Now they are 0-2 without him and suddenly there's a growing faction on the squad that would love to have him back.

Sound like the team is mimicing some fo the fans :doh: .

Archived