Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

DT/DE free agents.... Who should we target?!

illone

Did Bush mislead Americans about the "Imminent Threat" Hussein posed?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Did Bush mislead Americans about the "Imminent Threat" Hussein posed?

After some recent comments I saw posted by Blache I really don't think we'll see John Abraham or Robert Mathis on our team next season. No big loss there, if the coaches don't think they will be a good fit then don't waste time.

There is another guy that I've taken notice of:

Kyle Vanden Bosch from the Titans. He is a UFA and I think he'll be on our radar as a guy we bring in and take a look at.

First, we need to resign certain players like Ryan Clark, Albright and Holdman. I would also resign Walt Harris with some bonus money and a cut in salary. Believe it or not, I would also resign Jimoh, he is starting to grow on me and can really play special teams.

Second, we need to decide about Ramsey and Arrington. Are they traded and if so, what can we get?

Third, we need to address DE and WR and CB in free agency. I too like Kampman and Kulu as cheap, servicable players in Williams' systerm. I like Howard if he is not too expensive. John Abraham is too expensive IMO (but he is a player!). I like Moulds and Andre Davis to bring in WR depth, expecting Patten to be our #3 WR.

Archived