Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Santana to reach 1,000

Hmmmm. I wonder how many times has Lav. Coles cried about this trade. Must be nice playing for the qb of the week. Now, the Jets are even talking about bringing in a college qb to start. Ha haha

Imagine if he had stayed, S. Moss as our no. 1 receiver and Lav. Coles as the no. 2 or possesion receiver. Oh weee!!!!

Great job Santana!!! All hail the U!!

Hmmmm. I wonder how many times has Lav. Coles cried about this trade. Must be nice playing for the qb of the week. Now, the Jets are even talking about bringing in a college qb to start. Ha haha

Imagine if he had stayed, S. Moss as our no. 1 receiver and Lav. Coles as the no. 2 or possesion receiver. Oh weee!!!!

only way that would have happened is if we drafted santana over rod. the end.

but either way moss is amazing. now if we can just get him a better complement #2 he will be that much better.

Maybe this is news to you but it was a trade, we didnt just aquire Moss from the Jets for free. So if he had stayed it would have been Coles and someone else.

I saw that Moss (ours not the one we're playing against) is only 65 or so yards from breaking 1,000. It's nice that he'll almost certainly do this at home (hopefully this weekend but probably over the next two games).

I would just like to take this opportunity to reiterate how great a trade it was!

:point2sky

Great trade? Are you nuts?! We wasted a great receiver who obviously was in no way hampered by his toe injury to pick up a "never will be" WR that is too small to be effective in the NFL. Hell, even the media was able to see that. You're not suggesting they were wrong, are you?

Anyone in here who says that they were was excited about this trade happened is simply lying. It was a shaky trade, and it costs our team im not sure 7 or 9 million this year.

Of course it has worked out to our advantage, and Moss signed a new contract.

Anyone in here who says that they were was excited about this trade happened is simply lying. It was a shaky trade, and it costs our team im not sure 7 or 9 million this year.

Of course it has worked out to our advantage, and Moss signed a new contract.

I'm not going to say that I was excited, but I was fine with it once it was determined that LC wanted out.

Regardless, what does it matter what peoples' opinions of the trade were? None of us are GMs...our job as fans is to be happy when trades work out. :2cents:

L.C. wasn't the problem last year, Mark Brunnell was the problem.

I just think its stupid when people act like " i knew it the whole time. "

Nobody knew he would have this good of a season. In Pre-season David Patten Looked Real good and you see how that went.

L.C. wasn't the problem last year, Mark Brunnell was the problem.

I just think its stupid when people act like " i knew it the whole time. "

Nobody knew he would have this good of a season. In Pre-season David Patten Looked Real good and you see how that went.

Cool. This isn't an "I told you so" thread though. I'm just trying to celebrate a great accomplishment for a first-year Redskin!

He could potentially outdo Coles' 2004 season in our 10th game...

And I don't think it was all Brunell, Ramsey played in 7 or 8 games and Coles didn't fare much better.

I saw that Moss (ours not the one we're playing against) is only 65 or so yards from breaking 1,000. It's nice that he'll almost certainly do this at home (hopefully this weekend but probably over the next two games).

I would just like to take this opportunity to reiterate how great a trade it was!

:point2sky

Why over the next two games? He only needs 66 yards, and he is averaging over 103 yards a game. Of course he'll hit it this week. ;)

Archived