Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Wheres Rock?

slik

sorry if i am wasting space but as a lifelong diehard fan living in memphis tn, it is hard to get much news about our team here. i dont get to see many games either so i have to ask, where is rock cartwright? i have heard and read nothing about him and i havent seen him play in the few games that i have seen this year.

if someone could clue me in i would appreciate it. i was always impressed with his play and i would like to see him making an impact for the team.

All Hail GIbbs!!

Rock is playing special teams and occasionally one of the deepbacks on kickoff return team. He unfortunately is caught up in the numbers game. With Betts and Sellers in front of him, he may not see much time in at tailback. I like Rock, too. He did have a bad case of the fumbles in pre-season, but as of lately, who on the Skins hasn't? We'll get that taken care of with some much needed take aways from the defense this week!

I for one do not want to see the ball anywhere near Cartwrights hands. The KC game was enough for me. He can bust his @ss on special teams for this team all day long but he deserves no time on the offense. Nemo would interest me more in the ball carrying dept

I for one do not want to see the ball anywhere near Cartwrights hands. The KC game was enough for me. He can bust his @ss on special teams for this team all day long but he deserves no time on the offense. Nemo would interest me more in the ball carrying dept

I second that. When we get down into the redzone, and Rock decides to fumble, that kinda sets the tone for the rest of the year in my book.

one fumble and you guys want to bench him for life? how is someone suppose to improve? cartwright has played well for us in the past and as said earlier he has a great work ethic...... even when many of his team mates didnt. besides if we were gonna complain about ones inability to hold onto the ball, i think the td's that brunell has cost us would be of greater concern. also to all those fair weather fans out there remember this.... success is a marathon. not a sprint.

thanks for the info guys.

ALL HAIL GIBBS!!

Archived