Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We need a win bad

dcoles11

I'm already getting nervous because this game is huge. If the Skins lose two really bad things are going to come of it.

1.) A loss would make last weeks loss vs the Bucs even more painful knowing that we let it slip away and a loss would make it that much harder to forget. I don't think a win over the Raiders will close that Bucs game for good because if we miss the playoffs by 1 game or because of a tie-breaker that game is going to be the one everyone points to.

2.) A loss I think ends our playoff hopes. Unless teams like the Giants, Cowboys, Bucs, Falcons, and Panthers start struggling big time we have to finish 10-6 to make the playoffs, which means 5-2 down the stretch. 10-6 even makes me alittle uneasy, I'd love to see 11-5, that would definately get us in. But like I said, knowing we atleast have to go 5-2, a loss vs the Raiders would not be a good way to start out and in all honestly probably kill the season.

For those going to the game, get wild, get crazy, follow all your crazy superstitions if you have them, and lets bring home a W on Sunday.

hmm Superstitions.. that'd make a decent topic on it's own ;p
That would be, care to start. I don't really have any that are 100%, but my Thrash jersey has been pretty good this year (4-1) the loss being the Denver game.

Edit: I would agree with others, this is a MUST win. For morale, for the standings, for the team confidence.

its a must win to me too...losing to norv would be terrible for the fans, but most players on the team dont even identify with it considering only 7 were even there when norv was...and one was ray brown who wasnt there most of the time, and 2 were lavar and samuels who only had him for 13games. like dcoles said, a loss puts us in an extreme hole. a win would put us right back into hte picture and hoepfully we couuld build off of it..but we gotta get the win to build off of first. we need this W

This is definately a 'must win'. It makes me nervous that we have so many important players on the injury report this week.

Betts, LadellQuestionableKneeDaniels, PhillipProbableAnkleGriffin, CorneliusQuestionableHipKillings, CedricQuestionableAnkleNoble, BrandonOutKneePatten, DavidDoubtfulKneeSalave'a, JoeQuestionableHeelSamuels, ChrisProbableKneeStoutmire, OmarProbableHamstringTaylor, SeanQuestionableAnkleTupa, TomOutBackWhite, Jr., ManuelOutAnkleWilliams, MelvinOutTriceps Injury

Archived