Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

KERRY COLLINS is one DUMB QB...Here's How The Redskins will beat him...

LT was The Force

Flush him from the pocket! (He can't scramble.) Show him different looks! (He's brain dead.) Blitz him relentlessly! (He chokes under pressure.) I suffered this BUM for 7 years. He's REALLY HORRIBLE IN THE RED ZONE; force him to think quick, and the REDSKINS WIN going a-w-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-y!

:movefast:

Thats the exact game plain we played against Chris Simms. Not sure if you saw it, but it didint work to well.

Thats the exact game plain we played against Chris Simms. Not sure if you saw it, but it didint work to well.
Aussie, that's because it was really Phil Simms in his son's uniform. :40oz: Don't worry, Kerry Collins in no Simms. Just make sure you stop the run; force Collins to beat you with his brain, and Washington Wins!

Aussie, that's because it was really Phil Simms in his son's uniform. :40oz: Don't worry, Kerry Collins in no Simms. Just make sure you stop the run; force Collins to beat you with his brain, and Washington Wins!

I hope ya right LT. It would come down to the Raiders offensive line under that game plan though. The Bucs held our blitzing all day, and if the Raiders do the same, any QB can pick apart one on one coverage if they have time. Even a drunk Kerry Collins can do that.

This thread needs to read 'FOR HOMERS ONLY".

Have any of you noticed that the redskins defensive linemen are moving in slow motion at the snap of the ball. The last time a skins defensive lineman actually sacked a QB was about 7 years ago.

They can't even SEE Collins from where they are. So how exactly are they going to FLUSH him out of the pocket? With a can of DRANO?

Gruden had Tampa in "max-protect", he's a Gibbs fan. He's said that he's modelled a lot of his offensive schemes off of Gibbs' schemes. So basically, that **** was using our own stuff against us!!! :mad:

maybe they need to blitz mccune on his butt, put clemons out there i mean can he be any worse ?, and at least he seems to get pressure when he plays.they need to disquise their blitzes better. their as subtle as a bull in a china shop. if we let collins sit back there we are going have a serious problem sunday.also norv will give us a huge dose of running plays.

Flush him from the pocket! (He can't scramble.) Show him different looks! (He's brain dead.) Blitz him relentlessly! (He chokes under pressure.) I suffered this BUM for 7 years. He's REALLY HORRIBLE IN THE RED ZONE; force him to think quick, and the REDSKINS WIN going a-w-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-y!

Where has Collins ever been for 7 years?

I agree that he's a dunderhead but... Thanks for the jinx. :doh:

Archived