Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Oral sex linked to mouth cancer: Swedish study

TC4

:laugh: Man, half of you who say you would eat it all night long probably never tasted it. I said I wasn't a big fan of doing it. I'll do it if I have to, but only if she showers first and makes herself presentable. :laugh:

Mad because you've never tasted the sweet pink before, War Paint?? Its okay buddy, you'll meet a girl one of these days.

Alrighty then. Cute thread gone completely raunchy. We do have kids reading these threads.

Maybe I'm de-sensitized to it or something, but to me none of this is very raunchy at all. I mean, most kids probably wouldn't even pick up on the veiled references we've used in this thread...and if they do, well, they've probably already seen a lot worse than this...:2cents:

Fools. That is a good taste. That is the taste of the essence of God's greatest creation. It may be an acquired taste for some, but it is very much worth acquiring. Don't miss out on the good thing, fellas.

ps - yes - completely bald is the best, but it's all good....

Guest Gichin13
Haha, I do the same thing as that dude. I've played bass for 18 years. I use my index and middle finger to pluck the strings instead of a pick. I have built uncanny speed and endurance in my two fingers. Thanks to my fingers, I don't have to use my tongue. :cheers:

Keep patting yourself on the back bro ... you are still missing it for sure.

Guest Gichin13
Alrighty then. Cute thread gone completely raunchy. We do have kids reading these threads.

Exactly when was a thread that started with STD (warts exactly) causing cancer "cute"? :laugh:

But, what everyone seems to forget is that there are precautions to take. You can use Saran Wrap to protect yourself and still give her pleasure. To add to the, ahem, "excitement," I'll even put some Altoids in my mouth before going down.

BREAKING NEWS:

Alexandria, VA man dies of asphyxiation during a freak oral sex accident with his lady, paramedics were unable to resuscitate the man with mouth to mouth as it was later discovered his air passage was blocked with Altoids covered in Saran Wrap.

More on this bizarre story at 11:00!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Sorry stwasm, I couldn't help it. :cheers:

Archived