Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who are you most concerned with this week?

RIDETHEWALRUS

Moss isn't a major concern. Our defense basically shut him down last year with a much better QB throwing to him. Here's the caveat, Walt Harris wasn't playing. If ST is healthy we'll be fine. Someone needs to lock Walt and Prioleau in the hotel until after the game.

Moss is a threat if he steps foot on the field, hurt or not.

I am most concerned with the Redskins this week. We can play with any team in the NFL but we need to limit the turnovers.

If we repeat what we did last week and get 0 turnovers, we'll blow them out of our house.

The Raiders have a pretty solid offense. Who frightens you the Most?

Randy Moss

Jerry Porter

Lamont Jordan

Kerry Collins

Walt Harris

I just pray our starting Defense is back especialy Sean Taylor, if they are im not nearly as conserned with Moss, if there not Holy Sheet at Walt Harris trying to cover Randy Moss.

I sure hope we can sack and rattle Collins and keep Moss out the game that way at least.

Moss is a threat if he steps foot on the field, hurt or not.

I am most concerned with the Redskins this week. We can play with any team in the NFL but we need to limit the turnovers.

If we repeat what we did last week and get 0 turnovers, we'll blow them out of our house.

I have to agree with this. Moss on the field becomes instant changes in coverage (can't take the chance that he's ok).

If our turnover-itis follows us to a home game we're in trouble. Mistake free and we kill them.

Moss is always a threat...Santana Moss that is.

really Randy is a threat though always...and LOL @ Walt Harris..yeah dude worries me a bit but I guess he's the best we have right now and why Williams is playing him..=(

Not worried about Jordan..

Im concerned with Griffin not being in there. and Hope Taylor, will be effective..I heard he's practicing and most likely will play as of now..but how "effective" will he be with a gimpy wheel.

Lamont Jordan. Knowing old Norv he'll hammer him all day untill we stop it consistently. He did it with Emmit Smith, Stephen Davis, Ricky Williams, and now he is doing it with Lamont Jordan. We stop that, we stop Norvs Offense.

Although, Walt Harris has turned out to be a stinko.

Archived