Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Go Get Em Walt, Make Us Proud Again!!!

MustangSteve

Can we give it up for the lame threads? If Williams didn't feel he should be in there, he wouldn't be in there.

Give it up for lame threads? Is that like we should cheer for them? (Like, "give it up for Britney Spears, folks!!!!")

Or give up on lame threads?

Anyway, I needed a laugh. No thread too lame, no comment too insignificant, no minutiae too minute!!! I rather enjoy the joke threads. Makes me feel better about us: we have a sense of humor, even when we lose. The Ravens fans 'round here (also known as fans of the former Cleveland Browns) are so darn glum!

Gonna go project my brain waves your way, dude....

like it or not Harris is playing with a sprained ankle. notice how his performances are far different from the player we saw the first 4 weeks before he got hurt. the player that played so well in Dallas and against the Seahawks is not on the field.

that is one of the reasons I am mystified that with 1:52 left on the clock the Redskins chose to leave the corners in man and pressure Simms when the Bucs had been able to beat the blitz all day.

If that had been me on that particular Sunday (ie with my defense having problems in coverage) I would have dropped 7 into coverage and dared Simms to put together a 10 play drive with no mistakes to score the tying touchdown.

Remember a field goal was of no use to the Bucs. They had to have 7 points.

Why give them the chance to get it all on just one play?

Make 'em earn it ;)

Can we give it up for the lame threads? If Williams didn't feel he should be in there, he wouldn't be in there.

Awwwwww, pats you on the head and says GET OVER IT!!! This site needs fun threads, it needs Hope threads because its embarressing watching some of my fellow fans be so down on a team that can out play the best in the NFL. If you ever disagree with one of my threads again I swear i will tell your mom :silly:

This wouldn't be a lame thread if it were funny... There's what, 7 more games left? Hopefully Harris will make it up to us.

:sucks:

Ya know what, I really hope your right!!! I seen his interview and he is a good man. But this is a board where we all post what we think and who we like, and i say plain and simple what i see and the way it is. The man has hurt us in more then just the Tampa game.

I will make you Walt fans a deal, fair enough? Im a man who will admitt when Im wrong but as for now Im right like it or not!!!

If Walt makes up for his bad plays, which to be honest the man does have the speed to keep up with fast ass recievers, he just loses himself on the field. If he Rebounds like Mark brunell did from last year, I will be the first one to post I was wrong and Way To Go Walt baby!!!

But as for now, I feel safer with Sean Taylor on the field and would really feel safer if he sits on the bench untill he learns GW system. And as far as this post, it is funny :laugh: So this topic rawksssssss!!!

Ya know what, I really hope your right!!! I seen his interview and he is a good man. But this is a board where we all post what we think and who we like, and i say plain and simple what i see and the way it is. The man has hurt us in more then just the Tampa game.

I will make you Walt fans a deal, fair enough? Im a man who will admitt when Im wrong but as for now Im right like it or not!!!

If Walt makes up for his bad plays, which to be honest the man does have the speed to keep up with fast ass recievers, he just loses himself on the field. If he Rebounds like Mark brunell did from last year, I will be the first one to post I was wrong and Way To Go Walt baby!!!

But as for now, I feel safer with Sean Taylor on the field and would really feel safer if he sits on the bench untill he learns GW system. And as far as this post, it is funny :laugh: So this topic rawksssssss!!!

That's cool. But your probowl joke is lame.

You picked on Joe Gibbs too MustangSteve? You're a son of a *****.

Lmao i have always stood behind Joe Gibbs and always will. From what i see Im one of very few on here who knows how good this coach is and knows he can win another Super Bowl.

Matter of fact I believe we have the best chance to win the NFC East having Dallas and NY at Fed Ex and when all of our starters are back on Defense, I already know we can beat any team in the NFL.

OK OK Geesh, fans can pic on Joe Gibbs, GW, LA and Portis and all our real stars but one post to make a person smile over a ummm pretty bad player and you all get the rope out to hog tie me, dayummmmmmm. :doh:

Sorry, but considering that until the last three week, no one has been critisizing Harris' play, either we've all been blind here about his badness, or he hasn't been bad.

Until last week, I hadn't seen him get toasted by anyone. Course, last week, everyone gets toasted. Yet, it is Harris that gets all the blame.

As said above:

:sucks:

Jason

Lmao i have always stood behind Joe Gibbs and always will. From what i see Im one of very few on here who knows how good this coach is and knows he can win another Super Bowl.

Matter of fact I believe we have the best chance to win the NFC East having Dallas and NY at Fed Ex and when all of our starters are back on Defense, I already know we can beat any team in the NFL.

You can't beat the Colts. Your defense would give up like 50 points.

Archived