Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Do you see the skins being 9-4 on Dec.18th?

boobiemiles

I hate to burst your bubbles but we are 2-4 in last six games. It will be a tall order to win 4/5 games straight. We are also 1-4 on the road this year. Rams/Cards will be harder because they are road games. Chargers are just as tough as hell to beat. They lost four games (dallass, eagles, steelers, bronocos) by a total of 12 points. I just hate the fact that girls and eagles got their breaks against chargers.

Protect the Football and you have a shot. You can't turn the ball over 4 times and expect to win. You guys have a -11 TO margin, and that wont get it done over an entire season. Besides Arizona, none of those are easy games. San Diego is alot better than their record states. St Louis is inconsistant, it all depends who shows up. Maybe your D will step it up, but in the last 3 weeks, twice they've allowed an opponent to score 36 points on them, and both had young, inexperienced QB's. Oakland boasts a good aerial attack, with 3 good WR. I just think that you have too many liabilites, well actually Walt Harris, to adequately deal with it. Oakland has a bad D, so that's why thats another toss up. 4-0 might be hard to get.

Archived