Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Do you see the skins being 9-4 on Dec.18th?

boobiemiles

I know last weeks game is still lingering with some of us. If your like me, you wear the emotions for this team on your sleeve. I saw the bs that went down in Tampa, but it's water under the bridge right now. Right now I hope our team is focused to make a run at a 4 game winning streak over the next four games. Look at the ranking of the next four teams total defense....Oakland is 24th, San Diego is 21th, Arizona is 22nd, and St Louis is 30th. We moved the ball against Tampa for the tune of 400 yards, and 35 points, with no turnovers leading to scores (I believe).

However, all four teams are ranked in the top half of the league offensively. With Griff and ST hopefully coming back we should be able to stop the bs that went on in Tampa last week.

I don't know, what do you think?

before the tampa game, i could see ourselves going 4-1, granted I also thought Tampa was a win. If we do go 4-0 these next few games, that would be pretty sick, but even 3-1 wouldnt be soo bad. We'd then be 8-5, i think 2 more division wins of the 3 would give us a shot at the playoffs.

I think we will beat the Chargers....I just feel we will get it done. However i think we will be off our game at STL and get beat in the dome.

I think the San Diego and St Louis games will determine our season. The St Louis game scares me the most because most likely they will be healthy and Bulger will be back for it.

Guest BleedinBurgundyandGold

If we dont turn the ball over, which we do considerably less at home than away, there is no reason we shouldn't win both games against oakland and san diego. The same will ring true on the road, however more difficult to do. All things taken into account, I still think this is a good football team that is better than each of our next four opponents but because its the NFL and we are very unproven, we go 3-1. I have a very tough time even saying who we will loose to because I see so many things in our favor for both the Charger and the Ram games.....we shall see.

We should win the rest of our games and go 12-4. but its not going to happen. seeing that we win 2-3 division games, and we go 3-1 in the hext 4 games that puts us at 10-6.

I dont know about the rest of u but 10-6 scares me:yikes: .

because our division is doing too well and im scared 10-6 wont make it, 11-5 is a sure thing to me. thats what i would love to happen.

either way i just pray we make the playoffs

HTTR!!

I know last weeks game is still lingering with some of us. If your like me, you wear the emotions for this team on your sleeve. I saw the bs that went down in Tampa, but it's water under the bridge right now. Right now I hope our team is focused to make a run at a 4 game winning streak over the next four games. Look at the ranking of the next four teams total defense....Oakland is 24th, San Diego is 21th, Arizona is 22nd, and St Louis is 30th. We moved the ball against Tampa for the tune of 400 yards, and 35 points, with no turnovers leading to scores (I believe).

However, all four teams are ranked in the top half of the league offensively. With Griff and ST hopefully coming back we should be able to stop the bs that went on in Tampa last week.

I actualy think its realistic, we can win the next 4 games and controll our own destiny to win the NFC East.

We need to beat STL. It's my first regular season game here in STL!!! The fight Song will be represented in the DOME.

I'll be there too -- this living in MO thing is ok. I was at the KC game earlier this yr too. Maybe if you and I try hard enough we can figure out a way to rattle Bulger.:dallasuck

we had two key turnovers, the int, and the fumble that led to TB's scores

and yes i do think that if we play like we did against tampa bay, offensive wise, and dont turn the ball over, then we can be 9-4. But if our defense plays like it did against TB, and we turn the ball over and dont get any turnovers, we will probably be 7-6 or 8-5.

We'll be, at worst, 8-5. After last week's wake up call (basically just the LOSS in the standings), we wont lose to the Raiders. If we can get healthy for the San Diego game, we should easily beat them at home too. After that, there is no way we do anything less than split the two road games (a loss in the first game gets us motivated for the second and a Win in the first game ensures a split). IF we don't lay an egg THIS WEEK, we'll be fine.

before the tampa game, i could see ourselves going 4-1, granted I also thought Tampa was a win. If we do go 4-0 these next few games, that would be pretty sick, but even 3-1 wouldnt be soo bad. We'd then be 8-5, i think 2 more division wins of the 3 would give us a shot at the playoffs.

For all intents and purposes, Tampa was a win.

We can't sh!t the bed against Oakland...I can see a scenario, at least in years past, where the 'Skins need to win a game, and we come out a kill ourselves. We need to get it done against Oakland and take it from there.

Thanks to the strug-gal-ing Iggles for helping us out on Monday night!!

Archived