Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

79 Senators vote to force Bush to explain Iraq plan

E-Dog Night

How do you think LaVar would do in one of the DE positions?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. How do you think LaVar would do in one of the DE positions?

• Good move, might finally put some pressure on opposing QBs.
    • No, If it isn't broke don't fix it.

Take your pick:

http://www.thestate.com/mld/thestate/news/nation/13178494.htm

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/c/a/2005/11/16/MNGK4FP4UI1.DTL

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/11/15/AR2005111500975.html

http://kyw.com/topstories/topstories_story_320090647.html

An unprecedented move: 79 Senators, including some senators who have backed Bush all the way, voted yesterday to "demand regular updates from the White House on progress in Iraq until all U.S. troops are withdrawn".

2,000+ dead American citizens, $200 billion dollars, and with no strategy for success in Iraq, the US Senate is finally forcing the Bush administration to do what it has refused to do since say 1 - be accountable (although I use the word "force" it should probably be "ask really nicely").

How disgusting is it that? I can't believe that Senate would dare question the infallible Bush! They must hate freedom and they certainly don't support our troops.

And at any rate, there's no good reason to have an exit strategy in the first place. Don't those damn liberals and Republican Senators (damn Judases) understand how much money is being made in Iraq for the Halliburtons and Bechtels of the world? These are good republican companies damnit! And as was proven in the Regan administration, the way to a good economy is by making rich people richer, and then they will graciously throw bones to the poor, who are underprivileged anyway, so this is working well for them.

And as was proven in the Regan administration, the way to a good economy is by making rich people richer, and then they will graciously throw bones to the poor, who are underprivileged anyway, so this is working well for them.

Hey, don't forget about those 300 dollars we all got to stimulate the economy - which of couse W. turned and gave his to charity :doh:

Well.... if the terrorists can just hold out a little longer..... the Dems will somehow force a withdraw and the Islamofacists can then claim victory and embolden their brethren to take the fight to the enemy here in the US. That's what the left wants....right? :doh:

Well.... if the terrorists can just hold out a little longer..... the Dems will somehow force a withdraw and the Islamofacists can then claim victory and embolden their brethren to take the fight to the enemy here in the US. That's what the left wants....right? :doh:

Well, if you were a liberal you would know that everyone on the left really wants to marry Osama and have gay sex with him. We're conflicted because consensual gay sex is actually torture. Maybe we want to marry him and crush bowl after bowl for that funky afghan black (hash; but what does it matter, as a liberal I must be racist too).

What else was there? I think Navy may have a few pointers here :).

Well, if you were a liberal you would know that everyone on the left really wants to marry Osama and have gay sex with him. We're conflicted because consensual gay sex is actually torture. Maybe we want to marry him and crush bowl after bowl for that funky afghan black (hash; but what does it matter, as a liberal I must be racist too).

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Wait! I thought if you wanted to crush bowl after bowl of that funky afghan black. You were libertarian?

Archived