Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"ROMO" ROMANOWSKI NEW BOOK - COMMENTS ON BRUNELL

qcraftsman

I saw Romo sits to pee on TV one time, dude has done so much juice and had too many helmet first shots that he has brain-damage. He has virtually no short term memory. Definitely a psychotic too. But someone had a point, look at Dick Butkus or Ray Nitschke from Green Bay. They seemed kind of psycho too. I know Butkus would do stuff like running over to the visitors bench and just slug someone and run back. Crazy...

Hail Skins!!:point2sky Whip the Raiders!! :whippin:

If your going to read the book Romo sits to pee then you might not want to hear this. It isn't a big deal, but I don't want to make anyone upset.

He was talking about when they were in the playoff game against the JAGS the first year when he was with Denver. He said how he played so horrible that everytime he went to tackle Brunell he went left and Brunell went right and when he went right Brunell went left. He said Brunell ate them up. Denver couldn't tackle Brunell one bit. Man if Brunell was just 5-6 years younger than what he now with us just think about it. :doh: :doh: :doh:

Then Romo sits to pee said at his own personal Gym he put a poster of Brunell up on the door leading to the Gym and would cringe at it everytime he lifted wieghts saying he was going to own Brunell. Well the next year they played again in the playoffs and I thought this part was funny! Here it goes: Romo sits to pee says "on one play I remember hitting him (Brunell) out of bounds, grabbing his throat and squeezing it like it was Silly Putty." Brunell screamed back at Romo sits to pee "You cheap shot artist." Romo sits to pee yelled and said "Your going down, Brunell"! I looked at your friggen' face every day for a friggen' year! I've waited all year for this!

Thats it. Just thought I would share the little bit about Brunell in the book. Oh yea and what a wacky guy Romo sits to pee is man he took thousands of supplements through his career. Krazy!!!

Being from Jacksonville, I followed Brunell and the Jaguars religiously then. Went to that game in Denver - the biggest upset in NFL history. Woody Paige lost them the game when he wrote his article making fun of the team - compared Brunell to a retarted institutionalized inmate, Eddie Robinson (our MLB) to Anita Hill, and called us the Jagwads. Coughlin used the article as motivation in the locker room, and we pulled the biggest upset in playoff history.

Brunell is playing just as good/better now than he was then. Get Patten out and give him another good receiver the way he had it with Smith/McCardell and you will be a force to be reckoned with.

you know what would have impressed me? seeing Romanowski take a swing at Larry Allen when he was in his prime :)

That would have been sweet. At 6'3, at least Allen would have had a fair chance compared to the lightweights Romanowski wanted to mess with. He ain't no Butkus, that's for sure.

Romanowski will only be a stat in NFL.com in a few years. He amounted to nothing, won't ever see the football Hall of Fame and I doubt if few or any players will have him on their invite lists for charity golf tournaments or public events.

Come on guys, would you ever pay to line up and have that guys signature? He is reaping what he sowed throughout his career.

The lies, the pharmaceuticals and the rampant steroid rage on and off the field will haunt him for the rest of his life.

He's the poster boy for how not to have an NFL career. They should have Romo sits to pee 101 at rookie orientation along with T.O. 105 "How not to pick a agent."

If Brunell was 5 or 6 years younger' date=' he would still be in Jacksonville.

And Romo sits to pee is legitimately deranged. He is going to end up in prison for something violent within the next five years, I would guess.[/quote']Romo sits to pee is going to under estimate someone that he hand picked again and he is not even going to make it to prison.

Archived