Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"ROMO" ROMANOWSKI NEW BOOK - COMMENTS ON BRUNELL

qcraftsman

If your going to read the book Romo sits to pee then you might not want to hear this. It isn't a big deal, but I don't want to make anyone upset.

He was talking about when they were in the playoff game against the JAGS the first year when he was with Denver. He said how he played so horrible that everytime he went to tackle Brunell he went left and Brunell went right and when he went right Brunell went left. He said Brunell ate them up. Denver couldn't tackle Brunell one bit. Man if Brunell was just 5-6 years younger than what he now with us just think about it. :doh: :doh: :doh:

Then Romo sits to pee said at his own personal Gym he put a poster of Brunell up on the door leading to the Gym and would cringe at it everytime he lifted wieghts saying he was going to own Brunell. Well the next year they played again in the playoffs and I thought this part was funny! Here it goes: Romo sits to pee says "on one play I remember hitting him (Brunell) out of bounds, grabbing his throat and squeezing it like it was Silly Putty." Brunell screamed back at Romo sits to pee "You cheap shot artist." Romo sits to pee yelled and said "Your going down, Brunell"! I looked at your friggen' face every day for a friggen' year! I've waited all year for this!

Thats it. Just thought I would share the little bit about Brunell in the book. Oh yea and what a wacky guy Romo sits to pee is man he took thousands of supplements through his career. Krazy!!!

Here it goes: Romo sits to pee says "on one play I remember hitting him (Brunell) out of bounds, grabbing his throat and squeezing it like it was Silly Putty." Brunell screamed back at Romo sits to pee "You cheap shot artist." Romo sits to pee yelled and said "Your going down, Brunell"! I looked at your friggen' face every day for a friggen' year! I've waited all year for this!

its sad that Emmet Smith ate us up for years and not one defensive player responded back to him like Romo sits to pee did Brunell. Kinda makes you wonder the kind of hearts our players have.

its sad that Emmet Smith ate us up for years and not one defensive player responded back to him like Romo sits to pee did Brunell. Kinda makes you wonder the kind of hearts our players have.

What that we dont think about chocking people to death on the football field? Romo sits to pee is a maniac.

Brunell is still really good. And classy.

Here it goes: Romo sits to pee says "on one play I remember hitting him (Brunell) out of bounds, grabbing his throat and squeezing it like it was Silly Putty." Brunell screamed back at Romo sits to pee "You cheap shot artist." Romo sits to pee yelled and said "Your going down, Brunell"! I looked at your friggen' face every day for a friggen' year! I've waited all year for this!

Come on....Smith ate everyone up. There is no way I would want that kind of as***** on the Skins. He is the biggest cheap shot artist ever to play in the modern NFL. Disgusting individual.

He didn't write it. He probably had a ghost writer interview him a few times and the ghost writer put it togather.

You beat me to it. Most celebrities don't write their own books. They just sit down for a few hours of interviews and someone who actually understands what a "dangling participle" is cuts and pastes it all together.

There is a cottage industry of people who do nothing but write books for celebrities. Often, you'll never even hear the name of the person who actually wrote it.

Man I remember when he spit in 49ers WR J.J. stokes face. I don't know what made me the maddest. Romo sits to pee for spitting or J.J. Stokes for not fighting back. I think thats the most disrespectful thing you could do to a human being. I think its worse than a punch. Romo sits to pee could sent his soul to heaven because his A$$ woulda been mine right then and there no doubt. :evil:

Archived