Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Raider fans comparing the Redskins to their Raiders saying

BigRay

Lets just let actions speak louder than our words.... prove we are the better team don't just say it.

The Raiders will find away to self destruct they always do there is no way the Raiders are the better team we have been in every game even the New York Giants game before it got away from us.. The Raiders have been beated down in almost every game.

The funny thing is, we're killing ourselves right now. 2 teams in the NFL have a top 10 ranked DEF/OFF combo. The Colts and us. Take away those turnovers, and we're easily 7-2 right now.

I think that's what makes the losses the hardest...knowing that we're so much better than we're showing right now. I have every bit of confidence that if the Skins can fix the turnover issue, we'll be seeing the NFC Championships at the very least.

The Raiders will find away to self destruct they always do there is no way the Raiders are the better team we have been in every game even the New York Giants game before it got away from us.. The Raiders have been beated down in almost every game.

They stomped Buffalo. Either way I want us to just show up and play our game. Let the game speak for itself.

They stomped Buffalo. Either way I want us to just show up and play our game. Let the game speak for itself.

Gibbs will have them focus we play much better at home anyway. I really would be surprise if we lose this game look for Portis to have a huge game like he did against the Bucs he always have big games against the Raiders anyway going back to his days with the Broncos. Don't believe their corners can cover our receivers.

I've watched a few Raiders games and they aren't as bad as their record indicates. Frankly, if anyone other than Norv was their head coach, they might be a 5-4 club right now.

But they do a lot of "Norv" things:

1. They look brilliant on their opening drive and never quite as good again.

2. They don't really have an identity on defense.

3. And you can always count on a penalty, sack, or turnover at a critical juncture.

But Norv does have a lot of toys to play with on offense. Randy Moss is still Randy Moss. Porter has always been under-rated. I've always liked Lamont Jordan. Collins can still gun the ball. The line is okay. It's a team more than capable of waking up for three or four games and being very very dangerous.

It's just not a team built for the long haul.

Wow, they are more bitter at the refs then we are. They want to kill 'em!!!

I would want to kill the Refs too. They are the reason for the Raiders losing in KC.

They are the reason for us losing in Tampa..

There should be no problems with the replay officials in this game.. :rolleyes:

Archived