Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FOX29 states Eagles season ticket holders unloading their tickets in droves

jpgirth

FOX 29 10oClock news had a story last night of how eagles season ticket holders are dumping their tickets in abundance.

You mean no story how they take over a city :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I, with several redskins fans will be attending the New Years game at the linc.

My roomate/resident Eagles fan said this yesterday.....he has offered me 4 lower level tickets to see the Redskins/Eagles game on New Years day. He said he'd sell them at face value at most....I told him that i'd love to go but need 2 to complete the 4. He told me he'd sell them under face if needed to get rid of them. He said ppl are unloading their tix at will. I said I thought philly had the greatest fans in all of the world? He said well we suck and there is no point in watching/paying for worthless football.....i said oh i see. He's now on my back cuz he knows i love the Redskins and I have gone up to see the Nats/Phils and this is probably his only chance to sell because the Skins will likely be in the playoff picture come week 17. Tix are on 40 row 20 i believe.

Im gonna go and I cant wait!!!!

Are you talking about how the Eagles sold out every game during a 3-13 year? You can question a lot of things but you can't question the loyalty of Eagles fans. To do so makes you look foolish and uninformed.

December 26th 1993

Coach Rich Kotite

Last home game Attendance 50,085.

Think before you post WB36

Are you talking about how the Eagles sold out every game during a 3-13 year? You can question a lot of things but you can't question the loyalty of Eagles fans. To do so makes you look foolish and uninformed.

First year of Andy Reid, you had games blacked out, the one that definately comes to mind is the Arizona game, my father in law was watching what would be the game and then some damn movie came on. He was pissed, screaming about the blackout.

Crawl into a hole :laugh:

You guys are diving off the bandwagon here. It's laughable.

If I didn't work weekends, I'd be all over them tickets.

Take over the eagles stadium? Bahhahahah

For a few years? bahahahahahahhhahah

Where are all the eagles fans?

bahahahahahahahahahahahah

Not in their stadium

bahahahahahahahahahahaha

Your season is over it's mid november

bahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You guys are dumping tickets mid november

bahahahahahahahahaha :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck

FOX 29 10oClock news had a story last night of how eagles season ticket holders are dumping their tickets in abundance.

You mean no story how they take over a city :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I, with several redskins fans will be attending the New Years game at the linc.

Can you say FIELD TRIP!

Why?

Just because jgirth basically repeated the bahhhhhh crap that you just did??

Listen, you've had your moment......and I still think the Eagles demise is a bit premature (too bad your fellow Eagles fans apparently disagree with me).

But you guys have rubbed it in our faces ON OUR SITE for a long time.....take your lumps, eat some chunky soup and burn your TO jerseys/cards/figures and chill.

Plus it was the Eagles (on their offical site) that joined in the FedEx is our "home away from home" crap.....didn't seem to help you, did it.

Although, the Linc. and the "loyal" Eagle fans didn't seem to help Mcnabb out (just boo like the greatest NFL fan base would do :rolleyes: ) on MNF did it?

Why?

Just because jgirth basically repeated the bahhhhhh crap that you just did??

Listen, you've had your moment......and I still think the Eagles demise is a bit premature (too bad your fellow Eagles fans apparently disagree with me).

But you guys have rubbed it in our faces ON OUR SITE for a long time.....take your lumps, eat some chunky soup and burn your TO jerseys/cards/figures and chill.

Plus it was the Eagles (on their offical site) that joined in the FedEx is our "home away from home" crap.....didn't seem to help you, did it.

Although, the Linc. and the "loyal" Eagle fans didn't seem to help Mcnabb out (just boo like the greatest NFL fan base would do :rolleyes: ) on MNF did it?

Well said.

If I were an Eagles fan, all I could say is, "Ouch."

When a team wins for a long time, it becomes taken for granted. It happened during Gibbs I. The Redskins would win, but by 'not a big enough margin' or 'they used to dominate.' I think that's what drove Gibbs to leave the game before.

It's as though winning creates a beast that ultimately can't be contained.

Eagles fans will one day look back on the last five years fondly...

Archived