Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

sonorus and santana a recieving duo in '06?

mo9763

It's a little early, but what do you think the chances are of Gibbs drafting Sonorus Moss in the draft? I checked some sights and they are predicting him going in the 3rd to 4th round. He doesn't have amazing hands or strenght, but he runs solid routes and he is faster than Santana. I dont know about you guys but the thought of a santana, sonorus recieving duo gets me pretty pumped.

Sinorice would be a good fit. It wouldn't mean the end of Jacobs though, especially since we only have 4 WRs on the roster. Jacobs should start seeing more playing time because Patten complains and can't catch. That sounds a lot like 50-50, but at least 50-50 had some big games here. But I think we're eventually gonna need a bigger receiver, like a 6-4 guy or something to go for jump balls and stuff.

Sinorice and Santana were competitive as children. This has'nt changed. To have Sinorice on the WR squad would only push each to do more with every opportunity. A healthy familial relationship would be interesting.

I enjoy watching the Hurricanes play. Watching this kid fly...this kid has got some wheels.

Defensive ends? Anybody know of a player in college we could pickup on a third round selection?

Hail Redskins!

While it would be nice to have him, we really need a DE with our first pick. WR is a luxury at this point, kinda' like how drafting Sean Taylor was a need versus KW2, who was a luxury.

Besides, I think we all can agree that Cooley has turned out a bit better than KW2... ;)

I think it's generally a bad idea to have brothers on the same team. If one becomes disgruntled, the other one is likely to follow. It's awkward if one of them gets cut, or isn't getting playing time or something.

Or they can motivate each other like the Clemons Brothers... ;)

Granted the Moss Brothers might be a little more "high maintenance," but Santana at least hasn't shown any sign here of being a primadonna.

It's a little early, but what do you think the chances are of Gibbs drafting Sonorus Moss in the draft? I checked some sights and they are predicting him going in the 3rd to 4th round. He doesn't have amazing hands or strenght, but he runs solid routes and he is faster than Santana. I dont know about you guys but the thought of a santana, sonorus recieving duo gets me pretty pumped.

his name is SINORICE MOSS

not sonorous :silly:

BTW, i think it would be a good idea to draft him, b/c from what i have seen, he is a fast reciever with good hands. He would learn from his brother, and would fit well in Gibbs short reciever system.

Archived