Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Vs. Chargers

DCNightHawk

We have to beat the Raiders first. Sorry, but with the Skins you can never take any game for granted. It might sound strange but I am actually more confident about the Chargers game, they seem to find ways to lose close games (actually that sounds like us!)
Damn - sometimes I hate to be right. I reckon the Skins were reading this thread on Sunday afternoon :mad:

Well, the game against the Chargers certainly is a must-win now...I had us beating the Raiders and then losing to the Chargers, but then again, NOTHING has gone according to what "should" happen this season, except the San Fran game.

It doesn't hurt that Gates sprained his ankle and might not play...I hate to be happy about injuries, but this definitely makes the Skins' job a lot easier (see: Dallas).

I know I'm sounding like a downer, but if we plaly like we did against the raiders, we will get our butts whooped just like the giants did to us. The chargers are an outstanding team that has had many bad breaks. We simply have no pass rush at all. I watch all the games, and our pass rush is non existant. Kerry Collins had all day.

You guys aren't giving your boys enough credit. Your team scares me as a Chargers fan. I think you will need Brunell to play huge though. We're great against the run and we have a vicious pass rush. Honestly, if you like football, you will enjoy watching our team play. We're efficient offensively and have more or less a bend don't break defense. Watch out for our Nose Tackle Jamal Williams, he commands a double team, he is very fun to watch. Also check out the rookie Merriman, he's a beast, and another young gun playiing opposite him is #95 Shaun Philips, he's a pass rushing maniac who teams are forced to chip with their back to slow him down, he has a great first step. Offensively you guys know what to watch for. As a man who knows relatively little about who to watch for on the Skins, give me some info, I love watching the little games within the game.

p.s. we have a young guard by the name of Kris Dielman that's gonna be a good one, reminds me of your hogs of old, he's just a gritty, tough, and mean SOB, watch the kid play, he's just mean.

[QUOTE=TLusby]I am sick of hearing about the Chargers! Everyone seems scared of Marty Ball. I for one think Marty is an idiot and Fedex is a different place with Gibbs back. If Dallas can beat them at San Diego we can kick their behinds in D.C. LT is only a RB and he's not the real LT who I did fear![/quote]

Your right LT's definatly not half the CRACKSMOKIN,CLASSLESS, SCUMBAG, That Lawrence taylor was and still is... Think your sick of it now ..just wait till sunday!!

I noticed that fans seem to be too down after a loss (you guys) and too up after a win (Bills fan after they beat KC and set to play the Chargers). All week long, most Bil fan predicted that they will win the game, and we all know what happen. By reading a lot of thread on this board, a lot of fans here think they don't have a chance, and I think that is wrong. I think you guy got a good team will give us a very competitive game and may even win it. As a gambling man, it is stupid to bet on the Chargers to cover the 3 pts because I see the Chargers not covering, hopefully I am wrong. Hope both teams have a good and injury free game. Good luck against Dallas and NYG, I will root for you guys.

Ok??? Now add At Washington to your list....... 95,000 can get pretty f'n loud.
You obviously have never been to a Chargers vs. Raiders Game. These games can get crazy ugly and loud because both teams hate each other badly! I don't see the crowd being any worse then we have seen in the past and especially when they see you guys down by 2 touchdowns early.

:doh:

Me too.

I grew up in SD and those fans are pretty annoying. Fair weather all the way.[/QUOTE]

DIEHARD all the way.I dont know what this opinion based on.

Come on man, I lived in San Diego the year they lost to the 49ers in the SB. I remember seeing every other car having a Chargers sticker on it when they were in the playoffs and up until the SB. After they got spanked I don't think I ever saw another one. Everybody was wearing hats and jerseys that year too but after that all I ever saw were Seau jerseys. The Chargers have few real fans it seems, opposing teams took over Jack Murphy week after week especially Raider, 49er and Cowboy fans when they play in SD.

Archived