Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Any news on Sean Taylor?

Da_Truth

I don't think Taylor will be available this week. He was in a boot on Sunday and evidently has been limping around Redskins Park for 5 weeks trying to coax yet another game out of his ankle.

I think the Redskins will gamble and rest both Griffin and Taylor against the Raiders, believing they will win this game without them.

Then they will dress both for the Chargers game where we will have to stop Tomlinson and the Chargers power rushing game.

The boot is actually a good sign. If his ankle was really bad off he wouldn't be putting weight on it.

The boot is just from comfort, believe me seeing him on crutches would have been worse.

I sprained my ankle in college playing baseball and they put a boot on my foot just to keep me from over extending it while I rested it.

I don't think Taylor will be available this week. He was in a boot on Sunday and evidently has been limping around Redskins Park for 5 weeks trying to coax yet another game out of his ankle. QUOTE]

I dont think you can tell his status because of the boot. I was at the heat game sat night and shaq was wearing the same boot. shaq is supposed to play this friday.

Shaq is out for 2 more weeks, Shaq has something messed up with his knee Taylor has a sprained ankle, 2 different injuries.

The boot is actually a good sign. If his ankle was really bad off he wouldn't be putting weight on it.

The boot is just from comfort, believe me seeing him on crutches would have been worse.

I sprained my ankle in college playing baseball and they put a boot on my foot just to keep me from over extending it while I rested it.

That's encouaging. He apparently has a high ankle sprain. I think those take a while to heal.

Where is Bowen???

Knee problems. He has limped off the field on three different occasions this year. Lasted one play in the opener. Took himself out in the SF game. Back to Taylor, I don't like these high ankle sprains. Ed Reed has missed four games with one. What about moving Clark to FS and putting Prioleau at SS? I only say that becaus at 5' 9" Prioleau didn't cover a lot of territory out there.

Archived