Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season ticket help + Happinesses For Me

ChocolateCitySkin

I'd definitely go sidelines........Last year we sat almost everywhere in the stadium in the upper bowl as we bought tix the entire year from Ebay auctions. I really prefer the sidelines to the endzone.

Right now we are in the corner endzone - Washington side. I think if we could wrangle tix eventually that are between the 30s - Washington side row 12-15....I'd be super happy......

I like the view from the uppers - more so than the 100s, the few times I've sat there.....plus I need the exercise.

Hows the view from the tippity top?

The views are pretty good, it is hard to read player numbers for me at the very top. But the real killer is the hike up there. Stock up on beer cause it is a hike and the vendors don't go up that high usually.

Unfortunately taking these kind of seats are the only way to ever work yourself toward some better ones. BUt they are really not that bad.

I'd definitely go sidelines........Last year we sat almost everywhere in the stadium in the upper bowl as we bought tix the entire year from Ebay auctions. I really prefer the sidelines to the endzone.

Right now we are in the corner endzone - Washington side. I think if we could wrangle tix eventually that are between the 30s - Washington side row 12-15....I'd be super happy......

I like the view from the uppers - more so than the 100s, the few times I've sat there.....plus I need the exercise.

I moved to 454 r13 this year and I LOVE them. They are about 45 yard line redskins side.

Those are nice seats HOF.....that is where I'd like to end up eventually....the people we now buy the season tix from get upgraded each year and check w/ us before they pick the seats.......

One of the reasons I say go above row 11 is the railing / glass around the stairs can be a bit of a pain in the neck to see through. We dealt w/ that a few times last year. We are in row 14 now and it is not an issue. I don't know that I've ever not climbed again in the upper bowl. Has anyone sat in the seats where the usher checks your tickets? I can't fathom there is much of a difference between those "lower" uppers and upper uppers a few rows above them.

Hows the view from the tippity top?

edit: they said, its first come first serve right now

The tickets I have for this season are the very top row, around the thirty, on the visitor's side, and I love the seats. The best thing about these seats is that I can stand and jump around as much as I want and there's no one behind me to get upset.

I got mine in 2002, entered waiting list 1987, my friend in Ashburn is using them. He said that he may not next year, so I'll have some tickets (face value) next year. this year they are around the 5 yard line lower 3rd level ( I never see the tickets).

I have about 15 more years to go, I can buy some for next year.

I got mine in 2002, entered waiting list 1987, my friend in Ashburn is using them. He said that he may not next year, so I'll have some tickets (face value) next year. this year they are around the 5 yard line lower 3rd level ( I never see the tickets).

Are you kidding 87??

I signed up my freshmen year of college... so 99' I figured by the time I got the tickets I would be able to afford them. I was right. :)

Will I get upgraded every year?

Does anyone know how to move up w/o upgrading the club or better? Does the ticket office take calls like this (and do you have to wait until the offseason to make the call)? I'm in 449 now, and moved over 2 seats from where I was last year, but have no problem paying an extra $10 to move to another section (452, 453). You can PM me if you don't want to post here.

Are you kidding 87??

I signed up my freshmen year of college... so 99' I figured by the time I got the tickets I would be able to afford them. I was right. :)

Will I get upgraded every year?

You will move every year, but it's hard to tell how much. I think luck has something to do with it. The number of seats you have together makes a difference to. The sales agents made promisses that didn't materialize, on a couple of occasions. I think that there is a high turn over now because of the parking situation. So the years before they built JKC (FedEx) my position didn't improve much. hence the lengthly wait.

I heard the waiting list now is around 100,000?

The biggest negative to parking is cost. For green passes this year the cost has been anywhere from 50 to 70 per game. You can only get them second hand when you first get your tickets. There is a waiting list for parking passes you have to get on once you get your tickets. Face for all parking is 25.00.

Does anyone know how to move up w/o upgrading the club or better? Does the ticket office take calls like this (and do you have to wait until the offseason to make the call)? I'm in 449 now, and moved over 2 seats from where I was last year, but have no problem paying an extra $10 to move to another section (452, 453). You can PM me if you don't want to post here.

Here is a whole thread from last year about everyone scrambling to upgrade seats. For soem it was great for others not.

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102355&highlight=seat+upgrades

Thanks HOF

This is a big help. Is there a good time of year to drop them a line (right after the season ends, or closer to the draft)?

Thanks again

You can send your written request to upgrade anytime. Watching the boards is probably the best way to tell when they actually start doing the upgrades.

Archived