Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

we are still in good position..

lukie

we have the least toughest schedule in our division from this point on,its not a easy task but it is one we can deal with..the others in our division have a more daunting task ahead of them,this is a very good football team we have..we have let some games slip away,but we are still in position to do some things..KEEP YOUR HEAD UP FOLKS,THE FUN IS ABOUT TO BEGIN!!!!!! :applause:

I know the players can't assume wins, but I'm not a player so I can. This is how I see it.

I think we're in good shape to win vs. OAK this week, and @ ARZ in the future. That is two wins, and we need to win 5.

There are no games out there where I think we will probably lose. The closest to that is @ STL, but they have been struggling.

It is going to be close. Luckily, given the density of contenders in the NFC, I think if we can make it to 10-6 our loss to Tampa won't hurt us, because we will probably be tied with more than one team, where head-to-head tiebreakers don't matter.

So, assuming we win those two games I mentioned, we will need to go 3-2 out of the other games to get to 10-6 and probably make the playoffs. Those games are vs. SD, @ STL, vs. DAL, vs. NYG, @ PHI.

It's going to be close.

Every time the team slips this year they seem to do something to totally redeem themselves. The Denver loss doesn't count same with Tampa Bay. After getting shut down by the Giants the win against Philly was so sweet. Did you see NY lose to Brad Johnson:laugh: and the Vikes. They don't exactly look elite to me.

:eaglesuck :gaintsuck :dallasuck

This team has the talent, heart, and coaching to make DC proud.

Good? Dude we are in friggin great position. We are a game down and we play both of the teams ahead of us AT HOME. Yeah it would be nice if we had a 3 game lead but I'll take what I can get.

That is a good way to look at it. When's the last time we've been able to say that we're playing meaningful games in mid- to late-November??

I just want to keep playing them in December and beyond!! :point2sky

well if we limit our next four games to either one or no losses, it's in our hands, which I think will be the case... it all comes down to whether or not the cowboys miraculously beat us somehow like they have in the past IMO

That is funny, you guys needed a miracle to win in week 2. The cowboys dominated that game. o and by the way......Oakland wont be a pushover for you guys! Watch and see

That is funny, you guys needed a miracle to win in week 2. The cowboys dominated that game. o and by the way......Oakland wont be a pushover for you guys! Watch and see

We got the same miracle in Dallas you got in Philly. I think we're both out of miracles. Gonna come down to who wants it the most. I think it will be the skins second time around here. I have a Benjamin riding on that game. Don't have tickets but they are gonna a hear me yelling at Landover which is 20 miles from my TV room.

There are no pushovers anywhere. Ask the Giants, ask Tampa, ask Atlanta, ask your team, ask anybody.

We got the same miracle in Dallas you got in Philly. I think we're both out of miracles. Gonna come down to who wants it the most. I think it will be the skins second time around here. I have a Benjamin riding on that game. Don't have tickets but they are gonna a hear me yelling at Landover which is 20 miles from my TV room.

There are no pushovers anywhere. Ask the Giants, ask Tampa, ask Atlanta, ask your team, ask anybody.

We'll beat them by a TD or more. Remember who the coach is. The Raiders are a bunch of undisciplined baffoons. All we gotta do is hard count and fake blitz, and we'll win just on offsides penalties alone.

We'll beat them by a TD or more. Remember who the coach is. The Raiders are a bunch of undisciplined baffoons. All we gotta do is hard count and fake blitz, and we'll win just on offsides penalties alone.

I didn't make myself clear in my post. I was referring to Dallas and an earlier post from a cowgirls fan - not raiders game. If we lose to raiders I'm gonna be bummed beyond belief. We have a lot of tough games ahead of us and we can't go losing to the less challenging teams we have in the remaining games. I'm counting on beating Raiders, Cardinals and Eagles. The rest of them are gonna be donnybrooks.

Archived