Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Finally 2 good games on Thanksgiving!!!

Guest sith lord

Guest sith lord

I don't know about the rest of you, but it seems the the NFL goes out of its way to put bad games on Thanksgiving. This year should be different.

12:30 game is Falcons at Lions

The late game is Broncos at Cowboys

falcons vs. lions? Why is that a good game? I don't give a crap bout either of those teams. And why do the damn cowboys get to play on Thanksgiving all the time? No one wants to see ugly a** silver and blue while they're eating their turkey. Might make someone puke. go broncos.

Its tradition that the cowboys play on thanksgiving.....

Cowboys-broncos will be a great game yes most of the games of in the last couple years have been crappy but this one is a heck of a matchup.

Falcons lions wont be good sure people like to watch vick but i expect the falcons to kick the crap out of them........

falcons vs. lions? Why is that a good game? I don't give a crap bout either of those teams. And why do the damn cowboys get to play on Thanksgiving all the time? No one wants to see ugly a** silver and blue while they're eating their turkey. Might make someone puke. go broncos.

Maybe because its tradition.

Cowboys and Lions always play on turkey day :mad:

Love the thanksgiving games,i have an aunt with a hairlip that like to kiss on me,an uncle

who's load is a brick short,and nephews that would drive a buddhist to murder.Games give me a sort of parole from the loud drunken year in and out arguments at the main table i like to call the "Ring",expect an uncle to get up there rip off his shirt and state "Can u smellll,what the unc is cookin!",dont get me wrong i love times of the year when family gets together...well for the most part.Go Lions and goooo Broncs (still hate u fer tuck rule hisss),oh and my one of my brothers is a Raider fan expected to be here on the 18th,happy holidays may have to take a back seat for a bit lol.

i got nothing against the tradition of the Cowboys and Lions playing on Thanksgiving. It doesnt really hurt me, and plus if we do have some really important family stuff, I dont have to worry about missing a skins game. If you dont like the games, dont watch em, I personally just like watching football whenever I can. The Broncos v. Cowboys game should be a good one, hope the Broncos win obviously.

There was some thing that happened a while back where the Lions and Cowboys were the only teams that definitively agreed to play on Thanksgiving so that's why we have them. It would be nice to change this and get more of a variety of teams on. Having the Cowboys on is not so bad.....we root for them to lose every year and we wind up playing them on Turkey Day about every six years. However, having had to endure that Lions game and their boring a** domes for the past 30 years has been brutal.

At least the Thanksgiving games are always worth watching because we root against the Cowboys. I don't know why this is a bad thing...?

Guest sith lord

I know some of you don't believe the Lions/Falcon game isn't any good. well I disagree because both of those teams are in the playoff hunt and that alone makes it interesting.

Archived