Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why does Bristol, VA have to be sooo Gheigh.

Braz03

Ok i live in blacksburg, getting the skins every week, and im going home for thanksgiving on friday, and why does bristol va have to be stupid and not put the skins on tv. Our local teams in bristol are the Tennessee Titans, Atlanta Falcons, and Carolina Panthers, I cant remember the last time the skins came on down there.

Ok i live in blacksburg, getting the skins every week, and im going home for thanksgiving on friday, and why does bristol va have to be stupid and not put the skins on tv. Our local teams in bristol are the Tennessee Titans, Atlanta Falcons, and Carolina Panthers, I cant remember the last time the skins came on down there.

Yeah When I grew up in Kingsport it was Redskins and Colts.

no bristol is on the boarder i think "bristow" is in NOVA but not sure, Yea i mean back the brad johnson era they were on every week b/c they were good. Still tryin to figure out why they arent anymore.. Ever since the Titans moved to nashville thats all we bet on cbs no matter what. And the panthers, i could understand getting them if we lived in NC or SC but not va jesus, and the Falcons are only local b/c of vick and he played at tech.

how are we in the falcons territory??????? 3 states away its rediculous.. Guess i'll just go waist money at the bar to see it.

It, actually not that far. If you look at the map, you are about the same distance away from ATL as you are DC. Yes, I thnk that it is ridiculous that you are in VA and you have to see the Falcons game, but Bristol is also part of TN. The Carolina and TN games are no brainers, you are much closer to Charlotte and Nashville than DC. But aren't the Titans covered by CBS?

1/2 the city in Virginia, 1/2 in Tennessee. I would say the Titans should be shown. Bristol is part of that Tennessee triangle, Bristol, Kingsport, & Johnson City. Atlanta is closer to Bristol than DC. North Carolina border might be 45 minute drive. I would think they are the proper teams to be shown there.

1/2 the city in Virginia, 1/2 in Tennessee. I would say the Titans should be shown. Bristol is part of that Tennessee triangle, Bristol, Kingsport, & Johnson City. Atlanta is closer to Bristol than DC. North Carolina border might be 45 minute drive. I would think they are the proper teams to be shown there.

Yup...Bristol straddles the VA/TN border around I-81...Bristow is in NOVA, a few miles South of Manassas on Rt. 28.

It's that whole Hokie/Vick/Falcon thing going on in that area. Kinda like how the Roanoke Times sports page is more like the Hokie Times.

Archived