Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Giants weakest team in the nfc east

hardatit

I do not like the Giants, But that Minny game was a fluke.. They may be the weakest team, but hey are still a game up on us. So that is not doing much for your argument. After we Stomp the piss out of them in the Christmas Eve Massacre, you can say that they are the weakest.

Skins Playogg bound 2005!!!

Thats a big statement. I didn't realise they had played such lowly ranked sides. Still say a McNabb/Owens-less Eagles is worse.

The Giants haven't played well since they played us. A loss to the vikings and the week prior they only got over the niners in the fourth.

Hope ya right.

I agree that the 'ants opened up a can of whup ass on the Redskins-but that was a fluke, considering how they played against the niners & vikings. It was all because of Wellington Mara, (may in rest in peace) had dropped in on the BIG MAN before the game and because he is omnipotent just said to Mr.Mara, "My son, because you were so well belove by the people of New York and around the country, I will let the people know you went out with style. GO GIANTS!" Well Redskins fans, the rest is history.

Hail Redskins--Hail Yes!!

No way are Giants weak,they let slip the Vik's game,and as far as them beating us we played ugly an they played well enough (score shoulda been 50-0 with all the gimmes)

and it had little to do with mara,sure i know he is a great guy but dont matter, if it was the lions losing an someone of that caliber and playing against indy,pfft.The Eagles are the weakest right now and the G-men are the strongest right now,things may change but that is how it sits right now.To say the Giants arent good is not feasible or realistic,i hate to say they are but even reality sometimes invades my Redskins are "better than sliced bread" mentality.

']To say anyone is the weakest or strongest is jumping the gun. Let's just say it is going to be an exciting final seven weeks in the NFC East. I'll leave it at that instead of replying how I really wanted to reply.

Exactly, Tom. I hope that statement doesn't appear in your sig in the future. It will mean things didn't go well for us on '05. :)

BTW- Do you remember that I was one who was whispering sweet nothings in your ear during '05 training camp this year? I definitely saw it coming. ALOT of weapons on that offense. I can see where fans of other teams saw it too, but there weren't many redskin fans fearing the G-Men then and apparently one doesn't understand "36-0." See ya at FedEx.

:applause:

Archived