Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bang goes big time

themurf

Hey all,

There's a big interview with one of our own, John "Bang" Tayman over at HoboTrashcan.com. Head over there to learn a little bit more about the guy who makes the great cartoons each and every week.

Also, check out the new column "Too Much Coffee," by another ExtremeSkins regular - Evan (a.k.a. E-Dog Night). Finally, if you're bored, then you can check out my latest "Note to Self" column, which breaks down where Terrell Owens could find himself next year.

Let us know what you think of everything. For those living in a box, the website is: http://www.hobotrashcan.com/

Hugs,

murf.

Thanks everyone for checking out the site and I'm glad you enjoyed the Bang interview. I think Brian did a great job on it and Bang was really cool to do it for us.

I'm especially pleased he was willing to whore out a bit and do the Bronco Billy sound clip for us. That just makes me happy.

Hmmm...I guess I enjoyed my anonymity while it lasted. It's all good though, no need to edit your post, murf. I just hope my boss doesn't post on this site (I don't think he does - he is a Skins fan, but mild). The time stamps on my posts might raise an eyebrow or two...but I's gets my biznatch done.

I have really enjoyed writing again - it's been a while. Years of toeing the corporate line had sucked the creativity right out of me so this opportunity has been very good for my brain.

Hmmm...I guess I enjoyed my anonymity while it lasted. It's all good though, no need to edit your post, murf. I just hope my boss doesn't post on this site (I don't think he does - he is a Skins fan, but mild).

Yeah, don't go getting fired. I hate to break it to you, but the pay at HoboTrashcan really sucks.

Archived