Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Glad so much pride is taken in what you don't earn...

EnFoRcEr_uPu

Can't believe you guys are still crying. We won that game fair and square, and the fact that all you can do is blame the refs is pathetic. A good reason why your franchise is 5-4, you deserve it.

I used to have respect for skins and their fans, but now, geez......

If you keep waiting for the refs to hand you the game, the offseason will be here before you know it. Pathetic.

And we are very proud :D ....sitting at 6-3

Can't believe you guys are still crying. We won that game fair and square, and the fact that all you can do is blame the refs is pathetic. A good reason why your franchise is 5-4, you deserve it.

If you keep waiting for the refs to hand you the game, the offseason will be here before you know it. Pathetic.

I'm glad you are proud. Once the head of officials lets us know that the ref's f'd up, then you can act as if you earned the win if you want. The same thing happened in Denver, and the head of officials apologized to Gibbs for a bad call that changed the outcome of the game. Be happy with your win, you will not make the playoffs.

i agree with you. as redskins fans we need to get over it and stop being so obnoxious. it's not like the score was 2-0. the bucs scored 34 other points too. we can't complain when we let the game come down to the ref's calls. it was a competitive game and i think our team played very hard, but came up short. people seem to ignore the fact we have 58 seconds to move down into FG range and win. :doh:

Not sure I remember what happened in Denver. Are you referring to the safety that got taken off the board? Plummer is a bonehead and and I hate the tuck rule, but it is just that, a rule, and the refs made the right call. Even if the rule itself sucks, they made the proper call.

Sunday's game could have gone either way, and I am proud of Simms and the guts we showed to fight back. That's why it irks me when anybody thinks that 1 call (correct or not) decides a game.

And I wouldn't be so quick to say we don't make the playoffs, since we have a better shot than you right now. Tiebreaker :0

i agree with you. as redskins fans we need to get over it and stop being so obnoxious. it's not like the score was 2-0. the bucs scored 34 other points too. we can't complain when we let the game come down to the ref's calls. it was a competitive game and i think our team played very hard, but came up short. people seem to ignore the fact we have 58 seconds to move down into FG range and win. :doh:

or the fact we should have 58 sec to run out the clock with a win.

The Skins played well, as did the bucs.... but to dismiss a blantent error that gave the win to the bucs is mind boggling. Why did the bucs deserve the break, they made mistakes as well, giving up a 11 point half time lead. Every thing you can say about the Skins, you could say about the Bucs.... and no matter how you slice it, they got a gift 2 points, the game winning two points.

Hey if I were the Bucs I would take it, but sure as hell wouldn't brag about a narrow win that had a very questionable play to seal the victory.

Chucky wiped his brow, and said a little thank you after watching the game film.

The Skins playedwell, as did the bucs.... but to dismiss a blantent error that gave the win to the bucs is mind boggling.

That's also my outlook. While our D gave up too much (albeit on a short field at times), the Refs still have to make the right calls. That's just common sense. Nowhere does it become more glaring than when a Conference game is this close.

Not sure I remember what happened in Denver. Are you referring to the safety that got taken off the board? Plummer is a bonehead and and I hate the tuck rule, but it is just that, a rule, and the refs made the right call. Even if the rule itself sucks, they made the proper call.

Sunday's game could have gone either way, and I am proud of Simms and the guts we showed to fight back. That's why it irks me when anybody thinks that 1 call (correct or not) decides a game.

And I wouldn't be so quick to say we don't make the playoffs, since we have a better shot than you right now. Tiebreaker :0

If the goal line call went the other way, you wouldnt even be in here. :mad:

So :shutup: :bucsuck:

i just don't feel like the refs took anything away from us on sunday. there were big calls that could have went either way like our KR td and fumble recovery. i'm the kind of person who dwells on things i can control, like getting into FG range to win the game. how many times have good teams (like the pats) taken the last drive got into FG range to win a game in the last few ticks? good teams don't let bad calls ruin them, they move on and handle their business.

don't get me wrong, i didn't think he got in either. ;) the call sunday was huge, but wasn't as bad in my opinion to the railroading we got in dallas MNF last season.

Fair and square??? You got a gift, enjoy it. Dont expect it every week. Bucs are going nowhere this year and will be watching the Skins playing come January.

Come on guys we lost, it doesn't matter how we lost, the point is we lost. To blame the game on the refs is a waste of breath, there's nothing that can change the rulings now. We had plenty of opportunities and we did capitalize on them the way we should've. If Brunell doesn't under throw a wide open Ladell Betts, at the end, we're not having this discussion, if the DB's did a better job in coverage we're not having this discussion, if we were able to get some pressure on Simms we're not having this discussion. Tampa deserves to be happy they won, right or wrong they beat us, refs or not they beat us, it's time we move on learn from the mistakes that were made and get ready for the Raiders. Just please stop with the complaints about the refs, because if a call goes are way are you guys going to concede victory to the other team, I don't think so.

So Buc fans congrats you beat us hopefully we'll meet in the playoffs and return the favor.

:dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck

Come on guys we lost, it doesn't matter how we lost, the point is we lost. To blame the game on the refs is a waste of breath, there's nothing that can change the rulings now. We had plenty of opportunities and we did capitalize on them the way we should've. If Brunell doesn't under throw a wide open Ladell Betts, at the end, we're not having this discussion, if the DB's did a better job in coverage we're not having this discussion, if we were able to get some pressure on Simms we're not having this discussion. Tampa deserves to be happy they won, right or wrong they beat us, refs or not they beat us, it's time we move on learn from the mistakes that were made and get ready for the Raiders. Just please stop with the complaints about the refs, because if a call goes are way are you guys going to concede victory to the other team, I don't think so.

So Buc fans congrats you beat us hopefully we'll meet in the playoffs and return the favor.

I totally agree, trust me. I just can't stand when people act as if they won "fair and square" as stated earlier. They got the win, that won't change. But the least they could do is admit what we all know.

I totally agree, trust me. I just can't stand when people act as if they won "fair and square" as stated earlier. They got the win, that won't change. But the least they could do is admit what we all know.

But we all know they won't admit anything. That's why we should be the classier fans, which we are, and say congrats see you later. We are Redskin fans we have a lot more to fall back on, history wise, then TB, hell even Buc fans know that.

You wont make it to the playoffs, mark my words d bag.

I used to have respect for Bucs fans. But now, I just dont know. Actually I do know. I dont. Your team is not as good as you think. We win that game if either Cornelius or Sean Taylor play. And next year you will see why I said that.

How can Tampa be proud? You guys are in 3rd place in your division, and got WHALLOPED by Carolina, and lost to the 49ers. :laugh:

The bucs will be lucky to get a wildcard over the NFC East's second place team and Atlanta or Carolina (depending on who wins the NFC South, which the Bucs have little to no chance of doing).

Guest sith lord

You guys need to get over that call. We "lost" the game. When you give up 36 points to an offense as bad as the Bucs, you deserve to lose. All we had to do is keep them from scoring, and we didn't do it.

Your proud cuz the Refs gave you the game instead. The truth is we shouldnt have let the bucs have a chance to come back, but with that said we did stop the 2pt conversion.

If the call was opposite of what was called on sunday, you would cry too, so shut your trap and go back to tampa and swim with the gators fooo.

Archived