Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Can't catch a break...

PotomacSkinsFan

Skins just can't catch a break this weekend:

1) The terrible officiating in the Bucs game at the end, as well as injuries to taylor and griffin prevented us from winning that game (oh and turnovers, not like those have hurt us this year or anything)

2) The Iggles blowing against the Girls tonight would have put us alone in second (tiebreakers against the girls and iggles).

3) Atleast the Gints lsot though, because it would suck to be 2 back right now.

I still feel really good about this team right now though. We seem like we're a few dumb mistakes from being dominant.

just my :2cents:

Portis stated the painfully obvious at his postgame press conference:

1) We turned the ball over...again.

2) We lost a close game on the road....again.

3) We put the game in the refs hands....again.

Unless we do something about the turnovers instead of talking about it it is going to be the same story week in and week out!

That just about sums up this team. Doesn't it?

The NFC East is tought because all the teams are really close. Washington and Dallas have superior coaching. Gibbs deserves some credit for how well he has done with what he's got, I'm just still not sold on your team. Dallas has the best YOUNG core of players. NYG will be good when Eli matures.

Honestly, Dallas has shown the most balance. It's nice to come out with one of those wins this season.

Two things yesterday pissed me off. The fact that the Eagles chocked was actually fun for me. I can't stand Dallas and I feel the same way about the Eagles and especially I hate their fans who thought this year would be another easy NFC championship...yea right.

The first thing that made me mad was the fact that Chris Canty is in a Dallas uniform. Why did we not draft him on the 4th and went for White I will never know.

Second the boys won the game on a defensive play by Roy Williams. When is the last time we won a game on a great defensive play? Honestly Clarks INT in the Eagles game doesn't realy count as we were leading and it was 4th down anyway so even if he batted the ball down it would have been over. The last time our D scored a TD I think (correct me if I am wrong) was at SF with Pierce taking it to the house.

Guys we are sitting at -11 turnovers....That is just sick, even sicker to think we have a winning record with that type of stat. Lets just hope that the law of averages evens out this stat or else we are in huge trouble.

Portis stated the painfully obvious at his postgame press conference:

1) We turned the ball over...again.

2) We lost a close game on the road....again.

3) We put the game in the refs hands....again.

Unless we do something about the turnovers instead of talking about it it is going to be the same story week in and week out!

That just about sums up this team. Doesn't it?

I completely agree with that. stats mean sh*t when you turn the ball over all the time. until we fix that and learn to win on the road, we're going nowhere.

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!

Archived