Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Oh the Irony:(

footballhenry

We outplay three teams clearly on the road, KC, Denver and Tampa Bay. And we lose all three of them. Its just so amazing how things work out sometimes. And yes the refs did screw us in this game guys, horrible horrible calls.

I just find it so ironic that we, at least offensively, play three great games and lose all three on the road, of course via the turnover. Its just so sickening to lose these types of games, especially when the refs play such a detrimental factor in the game:( Man, this loss hurt us....I hope we kill the Raiders!!!

yeah we just need to stop dominating the clock...seems the more we hold the ball...and control the other team...we lose. We seem to need to feel we're playing catch up....maybe if before the game started, we give the ther team 7 points...that way we are already behind the 8-ball... :laugh:

what defense, they have gotten down right offensive over the last few weeks. i guess the creaking we heard in the beginning was the bottom getting ready to fall out.i just don't know if he has the people to fix it. the scheme is good but at this level of compitetion you need talent. and we've got too many avg joes on d. our secondary is in seriuos need of help.fact is we have too may holes to fill just through the draft. we need some f/a's in here. hutchison would be expensive but oh soo sweet. we could use at least 1 or 2 capable cb's. another wr opposite of moss ,another te, de's and another tackle. also the o line needs depth too.another lb for good depth.fact is maybe we miss the coach on the field antonio peirce.part of the prob on d could be that they are leaderless.no one has stepped up to take the reigns that pierce left.

malarky. quality teams win - they don't allow multiple 40-50+ yard runs...and they don't allow 60+ yard game winning drives in the final seconds.......you take care of your business on the field and the Skins haven't done it. quit conjuring excuses.

Exactly. Good teams find ways to win close games. Good teams find ways to win in general. This year, I think the DEFENSE hasnt stepped up nearly to what they did last year. The offense is clearly the brighter of the two groups.

But that does you no good at all.. because OFFENSE puts people in the seats, but (hate to sound cliche) DEFENSE wins Championships.

As good as the defense has looked most of the time, the big plays have killed us. The lack of turnovers is huge. Although I will say that everytime we tip a pass on offense it goes up in the air for someone to make a play. Everytime we tip a pass on defense it goes straight to the ground. Same thing with fumbles they always seem to bounce straight to the opposition.

If it wasn't for bad luck, I wouldn't have no luck at all.

Archived