Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

It's my fault we lost

englitdaudelin

After looking at all the threads and all the replays, I've figured out whose fault it is that we lost.

It's....

It's....

...my fault. If I hadn't gotten up for a soda, and turned away from the TV--when I was sending my magic brainwaves to the entire Skins team--then the long pass plays in the 4th wouldn't have happened.

I swear this is true. Every game we've won, I've watched, wearing my pointy little tinfoil hat and ferociously willing the team to victory. I know Brunell can feel me: he listens every time to my calls of where to throw the ball, and when to hand it off. Joe listens, too. You can see when he hears me, he listens to something in his head, not the headset. Just watch the film.

So I'm really sorry. I was doing so well, sending my brainwaves through the TV, out the camera, to Brunell and Carlos and Shawn and the rest of the guys. Joe Sa'alavea really benefitted. That time he just swallowed up Cadillac? I told him where to go. I made kinda a constipated llama sound and grunted really hard and focused all my chakras right there.

I'm really sorry. It was my fault. I shoulda let my baby keep crying. I shoulda sacrificed my thirst. I shoulda just sat and groaned and stared unblinkingly....

This will NEVER happen again. I'll be ther for every game in my tinfoil, sending my magic brainwaves... Again, it's my fault. I'm so sorry...

:dunce:

After looking at all the threads and all the replays, I've figured out whose fault it is that we lost.

It's....

It's....

...my fault. If I hadn't gotten up for a soda, and turned away from the TV--when I was sending my magic brainwaves to the entire Skins team--then the long pass plays in the 4th wouldn't have happened.

I swear this is true. Every game we've won, I've watched, wearing my pointy little tinfoil hat and ferociously willing the team to victory. I know Brunell can feel me: he listens every time to my calls of where to throw the ball, and when to hand it off. Joe listens, too. You can see when he hears me, he listens to something in his head, not the headset. Just watch the film.

So I'm really sorry. I was doing so well, sending my brainwaves through the TV, out the camera, to Brunell and Carlos and Shawn and the rest of the guys. Joe Sa'alavea really benefitted. That time he just swallowed up Cadillac? I told him where to go. I made kinda a constipated llama sound and grunted really hard and focused all my chakras right there.

I'm really sorry. It was my fault. I shoulda let my baby keep crying. I shoulda sacrificed my thirst. I shoulda just sat and groaned and stared unblinkingly....

This will NEVER happen again. I'll be ther for every game in my tinfoil, sending my magic brainwaves... Again, it's my fault. I'm so sorry...

Dude no it was my fault..during the commercial i checked to see if sunday night countdown was on while i was waiting...my bad dude...:(

It's....

It's....

:rotflmao:

thanks for the laughs. really. i really needed it.

Archived