Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Post here if you've GOTTEN OVER yesterday's game

Broohaha

I'll admit, I was still pissed off all this morning and this afternoon. But over the last half hour or so, it's worn off. I'm over yesterday's game.

Now, let's look on the bright side:

-Eagles should beat Cowboys tonight (I think)

-We should beat the Raiders next week

-Eagles should beat the Giants next week

-Cowboys should beat the Lions next week

If those things happen (fairly likely), we're 6-4 and in a FOUR-WAY TIE FOR FIRST PLACE! :point2sky

i was over it after the final whistle blew...i learned on my way home from the game that my 11 month old daughter took her first 6 steps..

WOOOHOO!

Yeah kids will do that do ya. After the game I had to finish getting dinner for my two boys give them baths. Didn't think about the game until someone gave my crap at work this mourning. I am over it though, ready to get back on track against Oakland

I'm at about 90% now...and I'll admit marital bliss after a loss is great therapy.

This morning all those feeling got stirred up again after reading and posting here.

...but ultimately it just one game. We have the raiders coming in and it will be a must win to keep pace. We will need a good showing from all three phases (off, def, ST).

No. I won't be over it until we beat Oakland. I cannot belive that I let a professional football team dictate my mood for an entire week. I need some mental help. My wife has had it with me but I just can't seem to get over losses quickly any more. Yikes!!!!

I am over it!! I was kind of excited that we put up 35 points on that good of a defensive unit. That is not typical Redskins in recent years. I mean don't get me wrong it sucks in the worst way to lose one like that but don't forget we took one away this year in almost the same way. In the end what are you going to gain from complaining about it anyway. It's over and there is nothing we can do to change it so let's move forward and beat them Raiders!!

i could use a little Madden myself!

Really the only reason I can pretend to be over it is b/c I watched (with tears in my eyes) my 16 mo old daughter yelling at the TV when the refs called the 2pt conv good. How awesome is that? Then after turning the Tv off, she turned it back on and started cheering some more... some people just don't know when to give up! LOL.

I'll admit, I was still pissed off all this morning and this afternoon. But over the last half hour or so, it's worn off. I'm over yesterday's game.

Now, let's look on the bright side:

-Eagles should beat Cowboys tonight (I think)

-We should beat the Raiders next week

-Eagles should beat the Giants next week

-Cowboys should beat the Lions next week

If those things happen (fairly likely), we're 6-4 and in a FOUR-WAY TIE FOR FIRST PLACE! :point2sky

Where is the NY and Philly game?

The game tonight scares me.

The Redskins need to bench Walt Harris. He gets burned too many times. My wife thinks I'm a nut to be so bent about a football game. She will say its only a game. Oh my naive wife-how I love her. Life is a game-(redskin) football is serious.

Hail Redskin-Hail Yes!

Archived