Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Are Some Skins Fans as Blinde as NFL Refs?

MustangSteve

Yes were all fuming at official calls that we know was wrong, if curses come true those refs would have tails so long right now they wouldnt be able to cross the street with out them getting run over!!!

We took it in the tail pipe again this year by NFL Idiots called officials, but we only have 2 choices Redskin fans and those are to stay mad at be blinde at what happened yesterday, or notice something we couldnt see while being so pissed at a few calls.

First of all, even with 3 turnovers, our Offense did the job!!! They scored on the #1 Defense almost at will, they kept going after them when most teams would of panicked falling behind like that. How can we get mad at an Offense and ST that scores 35 points on the #1 Defense in football?

Second of all, our Defense was number one against the pass but gave up a few long runs earlier in the year. We focused on that problem and completely shut down mcNabb, Westbrook, Cadillac and Allstot since then, so theres 2 very important ingredience needed to win a Championship.

Last of all, We had 2 great players sitting on the bench hurt who has made our Defense #1 against the pass, sean Taylor for deep threats and Griffin for pass rushing. Do any of you really think Tampa would and could of burned Sean Taylor like they did Walt Harris? No Way in Hell!!! With our starters we win that Tampa game by 14 points even with 3 turnovers, we beat Denver because they wouldnt of had those 2 long runs and wouldnt of depended on there refs for that game either, and were in 1st place in the NFC!!!

We are only 1 game out of 1st place, our starters will be back on Defense with in 2 weeks. With our Offence scoring at will, our Defense shutting down the run and pass with Taylor and Griffin back, how cant you see the potential of this team? Still with the Giants and Cowboys coming to our stadium, the NFC East is in OUR hands.

With our Defense healthy, Home field advantage is still up for grabs because the leaders of the NFC finaly play 5 Real football teams that can beat them easily. We are only 2 games out of leading the whole NFC people and we still havent got to see our real starting Defense together yet, but we will by 2 weeks and maybe next week.

I dont know about the rest of you, but no way am I jumping off this band wagon. Im standing behind this Redskin team 100% because the best has yet to come!!!

Steve-O! :applause:

You're absolutely right, there is a lot to be happy about today. I am exercising my own personal "24 hour rule" to the effect that after this evening, it's done (unless a ref crosses the street in front of me).

We got smacked in the mouth from the start yesterday, TB did everything but take our milk money and the boys rose up and fought back ferociously. I saw a team truly battle yesterday, not 100% successfully but 100% committed and trying. There is so much gawddamned whining on here today that it sickens me. Skins fans rise up! Stand up and declare yourself proud of your team! Give them their due for one helluva battle. Get it all out of your system then, let's move on to embarassin' Norville

From listening via NFL pass there were some disgraceful calls leading to the loss. However we can't change that and a dog will only take so many kicks and still love you so..... you're right. Some of what happened was awesome. No way anyway seriously expected us to put that many points on TB and people get to see how important ST is - even though his stats don't rock BECAUSE people don't throw to the middle when he is there. Hopefully Big Joe keeps playing that way too.

I guess the Raiders are gonna get some payback next game 'cos you know the players are gonna be angry all week, desperate to get out there to smack some biatches!

Steve-O! :applause:

You're absolutely right, there is a lot to be happy about today. I am exercising my own personal "24 hour rule" to the effect that after this evening, it's done (unless a ref crosses the street in front of me).

We got smacked in the mouth from the start yesterday, TB did everything but take our milk money and the boys rose up and fought back ferociously. I saw a team truly battle yesterday, not 100% successfully but 100% committed and trying. There is so much gawddamned whining on here today that it sickens me. Skins fans rise up! Stand up and declare yourself proud of your team! Give them their due for one helluva battle. Get it all out of your system then, let's move on to embarassin' Norville

Excellent thread, Bring on Norv and anyone else!!! We will be firing on all 3 cylinders here very soon and Refs wont be deciding the final play anymore. As far as the Refs, theres only a few left to run over cause im still dragging 3 around in muh Stang :applause:

im with them win lose or draw every year,but its getting to that part of the season where you have to stop rooting with your heart and root with your head a little and the one problem that we need to address and fix is the pass rush,it needs to be fixed now,so next week we better see some pressure on collins and i know this is stretchin it but i d like to see a sack or two

im with them win lose or draw every year,but its getting to that part of the season where you have to stop rooting with your heart and root with your head a little and the one problem that we need to address and fix is the pass rush,it needs to be fixed now,so next week we better see some pressure on collins and i know this is stretchin it but i d like to see a sack or two

Thats a very good point too, stopping good running backs and stopping good passing teams is great. Add Defensive pressure and sacks and that will lead to the turn overs we need, could lead to shut outs too.

With a healthy and starting Defense back on the field, those are things that will follow. This is the same Defensive line as last years that was all in quarterbacks faces, but they just been healing, many have played hurt.

Thats what this post is all about brotha, when our starting and healthy "D" is back on the field, our Offense rolling up the points, and now special teams kicking in, we will all see real Redskins football and Love it!!! And thats coming from the heart, mind, common since, and from the past teams I have seen Joe Gibbs build for 12 years.

I don't think it's a matter of jumping off of any bandwagons. It's just that all of us are disappointed in the fact that we needed the Giants to lose so we could gain ground and couldn't get the job done. For whatever reason. Even if it was a bad call at the end, or even that "forced out" call early, it doesn't take the fact away that Brunell threw 2 picks, fumbled, and Simeon Rice did us again. But even with all of that, they showed that they won't quit, as they have in past years.

Think of it like this. Those of us who have children get upset with them because we know that they can do better then what they display. So we have to get on them. But, when they do exceed our expectations, it's the best feeling in the world.

I don't think it's a matter of jumping off of any bandwagons. It's just that all of us are disappointed in the fact that we needed the Giants to lose so we could gain ground and couldn't get the job done. For whatever reason. Even if it was a bad call at the end, or even that "forced out" call early, it doesn't take the fact away that Brunell threw 2 picks, fumbled, and Simeon Rice did us again. But even with all of that, they showed that they won't quit, as they have in past years.

Think of it like this. Those of us who have children get upset with them because we know that they can do better then what they display. So we have to get on them. But, when they do exceed our expectations, it's the best feeling in the world.

This is very well put and one awesome insight on how to look at things, and as a parent we need to expect that our kids wont reach there potetial while there hurt because there not working with the full body, only parts of it.

But when they heal, they have the ability to reach our expectations but there only going to do it if they believe in themselves, and that comes from us believing in them, reminding them and standing behind them even through the worst of things. Just like our coaches are doing for a wounded team for now.

I just seen a post by a fan who totaly gave up on the team when were only 1 game out of 1st place, and gave there final judgement on a team that is still healing and coming together.

I see it just like this, even with 3 turnovers, falling behind in someone elses back yard, playing injured and your best Defensive weapons sidelined. We kept on fighting and even got on top of a team late in the 4th quarter when other teams would hung there hats and said its over at half time.

Dont judge a wounded Dog that can fight to the end in another Dogs house and even get the best of it.

Judge that Dog when its healthy, strong again, and fighting with all its teeth!!! And let me tell brotha, thats coming very soon :point2sky

Hey Mustangsteve-I like your rosy optimism of the redskins-because if they do make the playoffs, they will most likely go on the road...need I say more about their chances on the road?

Hail Redskins-Hail Yes!

And may I remind you of this, we have played 1st place teams in there division and some dayum good teams on the road With Out or starting defense all year, and we still out played them all and lost by a few points, and a few bad calls but hell with them.

Let the stats and the NFL think we cant play on the road because a healthy and starting Defense together is worth more then a few point brotha, it would of been worth about 14 points against Tampa.

And the next time they go on the road, I will ask them to look for your lostcar hehe.

Archived