Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

This Team Is A Born Loser

ahhyeaa

:2cents: where to start and stay on subject?i too am tired of the losing and the lame excuses(which are really just cliche's of a loser)and seeing games get/given (you choose)away by sloppy play,pathetic tackling,stupid penalties,etc...i'm tired of the losing period.but born loser?you're obviously an idiot with a very short memory.i don't wanna get into all the things i think have been wrong for the last 15 years but i am certain that Daniel Snyder needs to stick with one coach(and i like the Gibbs choice)for more than 2 years which is the longest he's given any of the many who have come and gone since Dan bought the team.has anyone ever heard of a 2 year plan to get to the super bowl?me neither.but i do remember when Gibbs built a team comprised of alot of free agents(and free agency was almost nonexistant compared to now)because he felt free agents want to be here and play here.that said,as much as i want wins now i am also aware that a whole lotta success just isn't very realistic this year no matter how much we want it.the team has finally gotten into groove with the offense,which was a long time coming,and the defense has thier moments both good and bad.injuries?no excuse!!i'll be happy with just making the playoffs this year and if they do,would'nt that disqualify them for "born loser"?

Win a few games and we become spoiled now dont we??? Look it has been a long time since the SKINS have done this well and played as a TEAM!!! It has been a decade of splashy free agent signings, coaching turnover, and pathetic play on the field. I for one am estatic at the direction this team is moving. WITH THE RIGHT LEADERSHIP (GIBBS AND CO.) ,In todays NFL we are not far away from becoming a power again. Quit your ****in and grap a seat and watch this team become a winner again! Otherwise you can go the way of the Bruce Smiths, Jeff George's, and Deion Sanders of the past Redskin lore! CYA!!! HAIL!

This team reminds me of someone who always screws up again and again. Then they do nothing to change and it seems to never really bother them.

I'm so sick and tired of this team giving games away and then saying we'll go look at the film or they played a heck of a game or we beat ourself. This team never gets pissed off with their mistakes or seem to really care about correcting them. They continue to turn the ball over every game. Why? Not one of our players switches hands with the ball and it's never in the hand it should be. They keep it in the same hand no matter what all the time. Brunell continues to carry the football likes it's a dirty diaper. All QB's are taught to keep 2 hands on the ball at all times but Brunell refuses to do this. Not to mention he appears to be one of the smuggest people I have ever seen. He acts like a know it all that you can't say nothing to. Nobody on this team ever steps up and makes a play on his own. The only time players on this team make a play is when the coach makes a pefect play call and it's so wide open that me or anyone else could make it. It would seem the theory of probability would kick in and our DE's could get a sack 1 out of every 100 plays, but it hasn't. I hear Gibbs talk about True Redskins, people with character. He might want to consider talking about "True Competitors" people who hate to lose and people who don't accept it and people who don't repeat the same mistakes and people who go above and beyond of what is expected of them.

Wow 5-4 and your throwing the towel in for the season?? What kind of fan are you? The NFL east is still up for grabs. There is still alot of football left. Alot could change in that time span.

True fans do or die with the team. There fans through the good times and the bad. if you truly feel this way then maybe you should try jumping on another teams wagon. The Colt's would be right up your ally. 9-0 and you would be happy. You should be ashamed to call your self a fan of the redskins:doh:

Wow 5-4 and your throwing the towel in for the season?? What kind of fan are you? The NFL east is still up for grabs. There is still alot of football left. Alot could change in that time span.

True fans do or die with the team. There fans through the good times and the bad. if you truly feel this way then maybe you should try jumping on another teams wagon. The Colt's would be right up your ally. 9-0 and you would be happy. You should be ashamed to call your self a fan of the redskins:doh:

You know you've hit rock bottom when a Cowboy fan is telling you like it is :laugh:

Bandwagon jumping is becoming an epidemic. Heck, I even see parents switching teams in Tyke football (6-11 year olds) because they want their kids to play on a perpetual championship team.... even if it means their kid is a substitute that earns little playing time and never really develops.

I have read alot of replies on this board and it always gets me how doom and gloom some people paint the Redskins. Are the Redskins the only team that has problems?

I still content with the performance week in and week out and still confident they will make the playoffs.

I thought the Redskins played an inspired game on Sunday.

Chaulk this one up to HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE. That was it. We shouldn't worry too much about Tampa Bay beacause they have to play against the Falcons twice and Carolina again, on the raod.

If we win out at home and steal a road game we're sitting strong at 10 and 6.

If you two, sith lord and aahyeah were true fans, you'd stick it out with this team through hell or high water. At season's end, the Redskins will make you proud.

You know you've hit rock bottom when a Cowboy fan is telling you like it is :laugh:

Bandwagon jumping is becoming an epidemic. Heck, I even see parents switching teams in Tyke football (6-11 year olds) because they want their kids to play on a perpetual championship team.... even if it means their kid is a substitute that earns little playing time and never really develops.

Oh, they develop, Die Hard. It's just how they develop that offers such opportunity to practice tolerance :D

When it comes to off-n-on bandwagon jumping, I note quite an array of well developed calf muscles this season. Maybe it's those over-developed calf muscles that lead to so much bull later. :thud:

OK, I agree with the original premise of this thread. Take a look at the Pittsburgh Steelers defense and in particular that LB Joey Porter. The attitude that he has is something that you can't teach. He comes to play every week and will let his teamates know when they aren't doing the job. The closest that we come to that is Sean Taylor. We need more like him.

Archived