Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

This Team Is A Born Loser

ahhyeaa

This team reminds me of someone who always screws up again and again. Then they do nothing to change and it seems to never really bother them.

I'm so sick and tired of this team giving games away and then saying we'll go look at the film or they played a heck of a game or we beat ourself. This team never gets pissed off with their mistakes or seem to really care about correcting them. They continue to turn the ball over every game. Why? Not one of our players switches hands with the ball and it's never in the hand it should be. They keep it in the same hand no matter what all the time. Brunell continues to carry the football likes it's a dirty diaper. All QB's are taught to keep 2 hands on the ball at all times but Brunell refuses to do this. Not to mention he appears to be one of the smuggest people I have ever seen. He acts like a know it all that you can't say nothing to. Nobody on this team ever steps up and makes a play on his own. The only time players on this team make a play is when the coach makes a pefect play call and it's so wide open that me or anyone else could make it. It would seem the theory of probability would kick in and our DE's could get a sack 1 out of every 100 plays, but it hasn't. I hear Gibbs talk about True Redskins, people with character. He might want to consider talking about "True Competitors" people who hate to lose and people who don't accept it and people who don't repeat the same mistakes and people who go above and beyond of what is expected of them.

Guest sith lord
Then go become a Cowboy fan.

You aren't watching the same team if you think the team accepts losing, or enjoys it. They fight tooth and nail every game that they play, minus the one.

Come on, I'm also getting sick of hearing the same old stuff, week after week and year after year.

I hope to hell you don't claim to be a Skins fan. If you are, you have a really short memory of both Gibb's Hall of Fame coaching career here in DC as well as the last 14 years that we have mostly sucked under other coaches.

We're competitive and have a shot at doing something this year. Don't show up next week and cheer if they whip up on the Raiders.

Come on, I'm also getting sick of hearing the same old stuff, week after week and year after year.

Then you can go become a Cowboy fan too...

This is the first year that this team hasn't given up on games... They fight with all their hearts out there... Do you watch the games?

how is it that I am younger than the first 2 posters and I am able to remember the glory days of the redskins.... This is a team that has won championships, you 2 are the bigest losers around if you don't have the patience to let Gibbs take the team that was the horrid spurrier team and turn them into the championship contender we remember.... Sith lord, even when we win, you are down on the team, constantly, you seem to hate the redskins more than any cowboy fan I have ever met. Go root for another team, its fans like you that make us all sick. So we lost, and it was a game we should have won, guess what, there is only one game where we shouldn't have won, and that is the NY game. Every other game we should have won, so are you just pissed that we aren't 8-1....

You need to learn not to overreact so much, I am just as sick of the problems as you are, but in some cases the only things that are gonna fix them are personel changes... Honestly, do you think Ramsey would have less overall turnovers than Brunell (inclucing the fumbles) The redskins are an organization that is being reformed into a winning team, and not just a single year winning team, but one that will be a winning team for years to come.... Go back in your hole and come back once we got into the playoffs and say how much you knew that we were gonna be there

All teams have games like yesterday

At least you didnt lose a home game to a clearly inferior team, turning the ball over 5 times (twice inside the redzone), allowing a TD on a kick return, punt return, and INT return (first time its ever happened in NFL history), missed a CHIP SHOT FG and still only lost by 3 on a 48 yard FG with 10 seconds left.

As much frustration as your feeling after yesterdays loss, multiply it by 10 and then you know how a Giant fan feels.

All teams have games like yesterday

At least you didnt lose a home game to a clearly inferior team, turning the ball over 5 times (twice inside the redzone), allowing a TD on a kick return, punt return, and INT return (first time its ever happened in NFL history), missed a CHIP SHOT FG and still only lost by 3 on a 48 yard FG with 10 seconds left.

As much frustration as your feeling after yesterdays loss, multiply it by 10 and then you know how a Giant fan feels.

Well, multiply the frustration you're feeling by about 20 and you get how we feel when we played you. We were inept and unfocused. And while the Giants played a great football game, it wasn't just them that shut us out. We beat ourselves in that game as well.

From where this team was a year ago, its made leaps and bounds. From where this team was 3 or 4 years ago, the strides have been very significant.

To expect us to go from last years effort to be a Superbowl contender isn't really believeable. I agree, I'm tired of these soundbytes and quotes we hear week after week, but we're a lot better than we have been. We hang with any team in the league, I'll accept that.

And Kdawg, you make me laugh man :laugh:

Well, multiply the frustration you're feeling by about 20 and you get how we feel when we played you. We were inept and unfocused. And while the Giants played a great football game, it wasn't just them that shut us out. We beat ourselves in that game as well.

You cant compare losing 36-0 to a team that totally outplayed you and is above you in the standings, and on the ROAD to boot to losing a game to an inferior team by a FG after turning the ball over 5 times, twice in the redzone, and allowing a team to score on a kick, punt and INT return for the first time in NFL history. We totally dominated from scrimmage all game long and lost in the most inexpleciable nature imagineable

It was a horrid loss. I can feel where you guys were coming from but Tampa is competitive, was playing at home, and earned a victory. At least the Skins showed up, I cant say the same about the Giants

Brunell has done a heck of a job, much better than Ramsey ever could have. The only thing that scares me about Brunell is his age. This team is still rebuilding, like it or not, and Gibbs has definitely made some half way decent chicken salad out of the chicken sh!t he has been given. Yesterday was disappointing, but crap, the skins scored 35 points on a top defense. Look at the positives.

Most of the players in the interviews showed some irritation at what had happened yesterday, and compound that with the embarrassment from the loss to the Giants. This should, I said should, motivate them to come out and stomp some butt. Turnovers and defense consistency

You guys are kidding yourselves if you see this team as comparative to the teams fielded the last 12 years. Remind me again when the team was last competitive? Changes to a team that was as bad as this one has been are incremental and slow. I expected it to be much slower than it has been. Yes, the loss sucked. Yes they defeated themselves. But this is a competitive team. Something we've longed for. The mistakes will get corrected. When that happens, look out. Until that happens, it'll be a rollercoaster ride. I'll be hanging around laughing at you negative knuckleheads as you clamore back on the bandwagon confessing you knew it all along.

This team reminds me of someone who always screws up again and again. Then they do nothing to change and it seems to never really bother them.

I'm so sick and tired of this team giving games away and then saying we'll go look at the film or they played a heck of a game or we beat ourself. This team never gets pissed off with their mistakes or seem to really care about correcting them.

I kind of agree with you. Watching the Skins play on the road, at least this year, is like the movie Groundhog Day. They are doomed to repeat the same mistakes over and over and over and over....

I'm so sick and tired of this team giving games away and then saying we'll go look at the film or they played a heck of a game or we beat ourself. This team never gets pissed off with their mistakes or seem to really care about correcting them. They continue to turn the ball over every game. Why? Not one of our players switches hands with the ball and it's never in the hand it should be. They keep it in the same hand no matter what all the time. Brunell continues to carry the football likes it's a dirty diaper. All QB's are taught to keep 2 hands on the ball at all times but Brunell refuses to do this. Not to mention he appears to be one of the smuggest people I have ever seen. He acts like a know it all that you can't say nothing to. Nobody on this team ever steps up and makes a play on his own. The only time players on this team make a play is when the coach makes a pefect play call and it's so wide open that me or anyone else could make it. It would seem the theory of probability would kick in and our DE's could get a sack 1 out of every 100 plays, but it hasn't. I hear Gibbs talk about True Redskins, people with character. He might want to consider talking about "True Competitors" people who hate to lose and people who don't accept it and people who don't repeat the same mistakes and people who go above and beyond of what is expected of them.

Moderation my friend. The redskins are not as bad as you feel they are after a loss such as Tampa & not as good after a win such as Philadelphia. Moderation is the key. We are in between.

On Brunell's fumble. Trevor Matich's film break down showed Cooley & Samuels missing their blocks (mostly Cooley) and gave probowler Simeon Rice almost a straight shot at Brunell. Cooley is very young & still improving and more time will improve the syncing of the blocking schemes between the players. Say what you want but we are only 1&half seasons in this system.

Redskins fans. I am sure you are a great fan of the Redskins as only someone who cared about the team would be so stirred. As far as your fanhood, no questions here.

Guest sith lord
Then you can go become a Cowboy fan too...

This is the first year that this team hasn't given up on games... They fight with all their hearts out there... Do you watch the games?

I was a Redskin fan before you were born, thank you. And just because I'm not totally satisfied with this team doesn't make me any less a fan as you.

Archived