Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Insulted

Bigredskin77

Guys wether you agree with me or not, it is the same problem every year. The redskins should make the playoffs this year, but i dont think they will. Its not the fact that we need a pass rusher, its not the fact that things dont go our way. Its the simple fact the redskins players dont really care about winning. I wish that some of the redskins players could be a fan for a season so they can experience the sickness the redskins fans get in the morning when they have to get up and go to work or school the next. They play with no heart what so ever. Yesterday i saw a team going out of there way to lose the game. I sometimes think the redskins want to lose more than they want to win. Joe Gibbs is a great coach but he has one weakness. Joe gibbs doesnot discipline his players. They keep turning the ball over because no body gets on them when they do make mistakes. Nobody Cares. Its sad when your fans want you to win the game more than you do. The way i felt last night was way worse than any redskins player felt because i saw on the players faces how much they really didnt care about winning the game. The defense played with no heart,fire, or intensity. They continue to give games away by fumbling the ball or dropping passes. I mean this has been going on since spurrier came here. I am so frustrated with the game yesterday i dont think i will ever get over that performance by our team. I feel like the redskins insulted the fans and disgraced the city of washington last night. They knew how important this game was 6-3 in the nfc east and they still couldnt play hard. They continue to dive at Mike Alsott legs becuase they were scared. Evne with the game on the line they still didnt try hitting chest to chest hard on the goal line to sto him. This team is not going anywhere because they dont want to go anywhere. The secondary repeadiatley let recievers get past them the whole game. I think sometimes there are a bunch od dallas cowboy fans on our team. I have no respect for a loss like that. None what so ever.

Guys wether you agree with me or not, it is the same problem every year. The redskins should make the playoffs this year, but i dont think they will. Its not the fact that we need a pass rusher, its not the fact that things dont go our way. Its the simple fact the redskins players dont really care about winning. I wish that some of the redskins players could be a fan for a season so they can experience the sickness the redskins fans get in the morning when they have to get up and go to work or school the next. They play with no heart what so ever. Yesterday i saw a team going out of there way to lose the game. I sometimes think the redskins want to lose more than they want to win. Joe Gibbs is a great coach but he has one weakness. Joe gibbs doesnot discipline his players. They keep turning the ball over because no body gets on them when they do make mistakes. Nobody Cares. Its sad when your fans want you to win the game more than you do. The way i felt last night was way worse than any redskins player felt because i saw on the players faces how much they really didnt care about winning the game. The defense played with no heart,fire, or intensity. They continue to give games away by fumbling the ball or dropping passes. I mean this has been going on since spurrier came here. I am so frustrated with the game yesterday i dont think i will ever get over that performance by our team. I feel like the redskins insulted the fans and disgraced the city of washington last night. They knew how important this game was 6-3 in the nfc east and they still couldnt play hard. They continue to dive at Mike Alsott legs becuase they were scared. Evne with the game on the line they still didnt try hitting chest to chest hard on the goal line to sto him. This team is not going anywhere because they dont want to go anywhere. The secondary repeadiatley let recievers get past them the whole game. I think sometimes there are a bunch od dallas cowboy fans on our team. I have no respect for a loss like that. None what so ever.

Horrible post. They played hard. They fought back after 2 early turnovers. They just got beat. If you "don't think you will ever get over it" you need to get a life.

I'm sure none of the players were flying home last night sick to their stomach's. I'm sure they were drinking their Moet.

I guess you didnt see how lavar and marcus were enjoying themselves on the sidelines the whole game. You look at there face after the game and look at brian dawkins face after they loss to us last week. You tell me who look like they loss and who look like the won.

I feel your frustration but don't agree with any of your points. To state that nobody cares, not the players, not the coaches, is just crazy talk. This was a bad, bad, loss. No question about that. But to think that it was just another day at the office for most in the organization is impossible for me to believe.

I feel your frustration but don't agree with any of your points. To state that nobody cares, not the players, not the coaches, is just crazy talk. This was a bad, bad, loss. No question about that. But to think that it was just another day at the office for most in the organization is impossible for me to believe.

I never said the coaches did not care, i said the players didnt care. I just said the coaches didnt discipline the players. The turnover problems are not just going to go away by themselves. They need to do something about it.

Possibly the worst post ever. We lost by one point on the road to a formiddable opponent. If you will never get over this, then you have no life. You dont play on the team or ride the plane home, how would you know who was bothered and who wasnt. They dont have time to be emotional wrecks like you. They have a job to do, if you lose you come back the next week and try to win. It's their mental/physical strength that got them this far, not being a emotional wreck that posts on a message board about how you think others feel.

I never said the coaches did not care, i said the players didnt care. I just said the coaches didnt discipline the players. The turnover problems are not just going to go away by themselves. They need to do something about it.

Well you said that Coach Gibbs doesn't discipline his players, which is a ludicrous statement in and of itself, and if that were true that sounds to me like a coach who doesn't care. Arrington and Washington were having the time of their lives competing their ass off yesterday. Have you ever played competitive sports? Believe it or not you can play to the very best of your ability, try as hard as you can possibly can, and still be fired up and enjoy it. Players do not need to act like the world is coming to an end to be committed to winning.

Guest sith lord

Say what you will, but the defense didn't play with heart. I'm very disappointed in that unit. And the original poster is right, it seems like the Skins turn the ball over more than any other team. Game after game we lose the turnover battle. It's been that way for years. When does it stop?

Well you said that Coach Gibbs doesn't discipline his players, which is a ludicrous statement in and of itself, and if that were true that sounds to me like a coach who doesn't care. Arrington and Washington were having the time of their lives competing their ass off yesterday. Have you ever played competitive sports? Believe it or not you can play to the very best of your ability, try as hard as you can possibly can, and still be fired up and enjoy it. Players do not need to act like the world is coming to an end to be committed to winning.

When Chriss sims missed joey galloway at the end of the game the second to last buccaneers possesion, John Gruden Jumped all in his A$$. When Brunnell fumble on our own 5 yardline( may i also add that he has done this earlier this season) did you see any body gettin on him becuase he gave a touchdown. Everytime this happens Nor joe gibbs, or any redskins player gets on his case. And this happens every week.

:doh: :puke: :wtf: :insane: :bsflag: :sucks:

I think that just about covers all of my feelings about this post!

Guest sith lord
When Chriss sims missed joey galloway at the end of the game the second to last buccaneers possesion, John Gruden Jumped all in his A$$. When Brunnell fumble on our own 5 yardline( may i also add that he has done this earlier this season) did you see any body gettin on him becuase he gave a touchdown. Everytime this happens Nor joe gibbs, or any redskins player gets on his case. And this happens every week.

Very true.

Guest sith lord
So what? People have different styles. Same as you and I. You want Gruden as your coach because he is immature, overly emotional, and has poor impulse control? I'll take Gibbs, thank you.

I don't think anyone is saying they would rather have Gruden as a head coach. I think what the poster was saying is that it wouldn't hurt if Gibbs would ride some of these guys when they make key mistakes.

The Redskins are a good team that has a very high turnover ratio this year. As Clinton Portis said in his post game: " we should have beat Kansas City. We should have beat Denver. We should have won today, but turnovers are causing us to lose."

And he is right. Costly, costly turnovers. We need to learn to keep the ball off the ground or we will not go to the playoffs.

IF and it is a BIG F'ing IF we can stop turning the ball over we could win the rest of our games. It is just that it has become such a damn habit and it is hard to break something that has become a HABIT!

So what? People have different styles. Same as you and I. You want Gruden as your coach because he is immature, overly emotional, and has poor impulse control? I'll take Gibbs, thank you.

He maybe immeture for yelling at his players, but he gets results. Just like bobby knight when he got on his players, just like Vince lambardi when he got on his players. In this game, you sometimes have to motivate your players and push your players harder. Not one person in the redskins organization is doing that.

I don't think anyone is saying they would rather have Gruden as a head coach. I think what the poster was saying is that it wouldn't hurt if Gibbs would ride some of these guys when they make key mistakes.

How do YOU KNOW that he doesn't? Just because he doesn't act like an ass on the sideline like Gruden? Gibbs has a reputation of treating his players like men, not embarrassing them on the field. Do you really think that Gibbs doesn't talk to his players about protecting the football? That he just ignores it and whistles a happy tune? Get real, that is an inane argument.

He maybe immeture for yelling at his players, but he gets results. Just like bobby knight when he got on his players, just like Vince lambardi when he got on his players. In this game, you sometimes have to motivate your players and push your players harder. Not one person in the redskins organization is doing that.

Jumping around and screaming on the sideline is not Gibbs' style. That doesn't mean he doesn't address players when they make mistakes. You guys are letting your emotions get the best of you. You have no clue how Gibbs or Williams handle players. You're not on the sideline or in the locker room. You're on your couches watching games. Easy to second guess.

Archived