Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

When Philly beats Dallas tonight...

FunBunch7

...I think we will all see just how big our win was last week over the Eagles. They are still a team to be reckoned with and we beat em'!

I would have loved to get a win over the Bucs...but last week's game was much bigger! The Giants losing has got to really eat at them...the Vikings were winless on the road...not just winless, but had lost all 4 games by at 25 point margin average. The Giants will take a second half dive just like last year. The division winner will be between the Skins/Girls/E-gals.

The Giants will take a second half dive just like last year. The division winner will be between the Skins/Girls/E-gals.

Giants had a bad game yesterday. Turned the ball over 5 times, 2 in the redzone, allowed a kick return, punt return and INT return for a TD, 1st time in NFL history, and still only lost by 3

Meanwhile, The Skins, off a 3-0 start with 3 SQUEAKY wins, are 2-4 in the last 6.

If anyone is taking a dive in this division, we have seen who it is over the last month and a half, which is a lot more of a barometer to read then 1 fluke game where we did just about everything wrong that we could possibly do

Giants had a bad game yesterday. Turned the ball over 5 times, 2 in the redzone, allowed a kick return, punt return and INT return for a TD, 1st time in NFL history, and still only lost by 3

Meanwhile, The Skins, off a 3-0 start with 3 SQUEAKY wins, are 2-4 in the last 6.

If anyone is taking a dive in this division, we have seen who it is over the last month and a half, which is a lot more of a barometer to read then 1 fluke game where we did just about everything wrong that we could possibly do

We've played a tougher schedule than any of the other candy asses in the division...including your team.

Manning looked like he couldn't make all of the NFL throws yesterday...lots of floaters...

We've played a tougher schedule than any of the other candy asses in the division...including your team.

Then how did it feel to get beat by a candy ass 36-donut?

Skins just arent any good, come to grips with it. At least the Giants are going through the ups and downs that a young team will, not just Manning, who has only made 16 starts, but over half the starters on this team are in their first 3 years as an NFL starter

Dallas is probably the best team in the division right now. Giants could come together and have something to say about that by gaining experience as a young team and benefitting from it down the stretch,

But there should be no doubt, to anyone who has any idea what theyre watching, that the Giants are best positioned for long term success in this division

2-4 in your last 6 games after 3 squeakers in the first 3 weeks that you easily could have lost

Be happy with 8-8, no first round pick, and your biggest reason for success (Brunnel) being just a year older next year

Skins just arent any good, come to grips with it. At least the Giants are going through the ups and downs that a young team will, not just Manning, who has only made 16 starts, but over half the starters on this team are in their first 3 years as an NFL starter

Dallas is probably the best team in the division right now. Giants could come together and have something to say about that by gaining experience as a young team and benefitting from it down the stretch,

But there should be no doubt, to anyone who has any idea what theyre watching, that the Giants are best positioned for long term success in this division

2-4 in your last 6 games after 3 squeakers in the first 3 weeks that you easily could have lost

Be happy with 8-8, no first round pick, and your biggest reason for success (Brunnel) being just a year older next year

Well, I guess that 'dying owner ploy' didn't work yesterday for you all, did it?

I saw a Giants team that is struggling on special teams and offense.

Manning looked very, very bad at times....

4 Ints? or was it 3? I lost count.

Coughlin's teams have a habit of choking in the second half....yesterday was the first game of the second half.

Well, I guess that 'dying owner ploy' didn't work yesterday for you all, did it?

Coughlin's teams have a habit of choking in the second half....yesterday was the first game of the second half.

Yea a team thats struggling so much on offense that we were leading the NFL in scoring entering yesterdays game and were the only team in the NFL to enter last week in the top 10 in all 5 special teams categories

Manning has made 16 NFL starts now, in a league where most QBs dont hit their prime until their 3rd, 4th and even 5th seasons, hes gonna have games like that

As for Coughlins teams choking in the 2nd half? Are you counting last year with a rookie QB and 20 different guys on IR? Or do you want to count the rest of his resume where his Jacksonville teams were among the best in the NFL in the 2nd half of the season over that 4-5 year span

Cling to 5-4 while you still can, it wont get much better then this for a long time

Don't forget the extra home game that the NFL awarded the G'aints! If I'm not mistaken, that is the one game that they are ahead! I think we're going to see the G'aints flatten like a pancake over the next few weeks!

Also, I'm getting real tired of Coughlin and his stupid facial expressions when his team screws up. He looks like he's got a hemmorhoid problem!

Yea a team thats struggling so much on offense that we were leading the NFL in scoring entering yesterdays game and were the only team in the NFL to enter last week in the top 10 in all 5 special teams categories

Manning has made 16 NFL starts now, in a league where most QBs dont hit their prime until their 3rd, 4th and even 5th seasons, hes gonna have games like that

As for Coughlins teams choking in the 2nd half? Are you counting last year with a rookie QB and 20 different guys on IR? Or do you want to count the rest of his resume where his Jacksonville teams were among the best in the NFL in the 2nd half of the season over that 4-5 year span

Cling to 5-4 while you still can, it wont get much better then this for a long time

I'll say it again...it looked like Manning couldn't make all of the NFL throws...too many baloons.

And if you want to write this game off as 'just a bad game', well then, I guess that's how I'll look at our lose to you.

Let's see what happens at FEDEX.

The better team will win tonight...and this year the better team is the Dallas Cowboys.

Not being a homer, just using common sense. The Eagles just aren't as talented or as deep as the Cowboys.

It will be a close game because it's in Philly, but the Cowboys should win it.

If McNabb is as healthy as he was in our game, the pukes are going to lose.

Eli I would not say that the Giants has the best chances for long term sucess. You guys may have a young QB

But Dallas is young and talented at DL/LB/CB/S

Also Dallas has the best Trio or RB in the NFC east IMO....and they are all young.

Also as far as coaches go, Parcells is the only proven talent evaulator in the group. Parcells and the scouting department he has built along with Jerry means trouble for the NFC EAST as long as he is coaching.

Eli I would not say that the Giants has the best chances for long term sucess. You guys may have a young QB

But Dallas is young and talented at DL/LB/CB/S

Also Dallas has the best Trio or RB in the NFC east IMO....and they are all young.

Also as far as coaches go, Parcells is the only proven talent evaulator in the group. Parcells and the scouting department he has built along with Jerry means trouble for the NFC EAST as long as he is coaching.

18 of the Giants 22 starters are under the age of 30. 2 of the 4 guys who are over 30 (Toomer and Alexander) are barely even contributors here at this point

We have a young QB who despite yesterday is doing things few have done at his position at this same stage in development. A defense that has come together on the backs of guys like Umenyiora (age 25, leading the NFC in sacks), Wilson, Pierce, Greisen, Joseph and Deloatch, and Pierce is the elderstatesman of that bunch at the ripe old age of 27

We have no impending cap issues, no impending age issues, with the possible exception of Tiki and Strahan who dont look to be slowing down at all

TR1 the Cowboys with their 3-4 will be able to get way more pressure on McNabb then the Skins did.

Plus Eagles Center Frailey is out for the game.

McNabb was moving very well in our game.

Winning two games in your division is very, very difficult.

They're playing in Philly.

And most important...Dallas sucks.

18 of the Giants 22 starters are under the age of 30. 2 of the 4 guys who are over 30 (Toomer and Alexander) are barely even contributors here at this point

We have a young QB who despite yesterday is doing things few have done at his position at this same stage in development. A defense that has come together on the backs of guys like Umenyiora (age 25, leading the NFC in sacks), Wilson, Pierce, Greisen, Joseph and Deloatch, and Pierce is the elderstatesman of that bunch at the ripe old age of 27

We have no impending cap issues, no impending age issues, with the possible exception of Tiki and Strahan who dont look to be slowing down at all

OMG...the old 'we're better on paper than you are argument.' The Redskins have been there and done that...that paper to reality translation usually hits a few snags.

Archived