Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

spiderman 3 a bit of info

REDSKINZRULE

Eddie Brock/venom is supposed to be bigger physically then Peter Parker/Spiderman. Is Topher going to hit the weights like Ed Norton did for American History X?

He'd have to pay a few visits to Victor Conte if he wants to get anywhere near as big as he needs to be.

I can buy him playing maybe Carnage, but not Venom.

Topher definitely puzzles me. Venom is supposed to be jacked in the comics (not that I read them, just from the pics I've seen), so that makes no sense to cast the scrawniest and weeniest actor in Hollywood to play him. I'm definitely skeptical of how that's going to work, although Thomas Haden Church should be good.

Spiff, do you think Topher and Tobey will be having any swordfights on set? :laugh:

Topher definitely puzzles me. Venom is supposed to be jacked in the comics (not that I read them, just from the pics I've seen), so that makes no sense to cast the scrawniest and weeniest actor in Hollywood to play him. I'm definitely skeptical of how that's going to work, although Thomas Haden Church should be good.

Spiff, do you think Topher and Tobey will be having any swordfights on set? :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:

Maybe they can have the other scrawny weeny, Zach Braff, join in for the fun

019b.jpg

"ohhhhh boooooooooyzzzzz!! three way swordfight!!" :limp wrist:

Archived