Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Have you all seen the new Redskins Superbowls DVD? (Merged x2)

Nighthawk

I bought this DVD last night at Wal-Mart for 15.88. I've only seen the first disc so far, but it showed highlights of the 1982 season and then highlights from the Super Bowl. The first disc also had special features about John Riggins and the Fun Bunch. Definatly worth the 15.88 for any Redskins fan.

I was just at Circuit City and bought the Redskins superbowl DVDs. It brought a tear to my eye watching the ole' glory days. However, I wish that the NFL would just release the actual game footage and not use NFL films. It looks a lot better when it is not on film. I think that I paid 15.00 for it. If you go to www.profootballdvd.com, they will have it there as well. They also had a cool feature on the fun bunch and John Riggins as well.

I got the DVD a few days ago.

I've only checked out disc 1. But so far it's been great. There have been a couple of videos that I have not seen before.

I had never seen that feature on the Fun Bunch before and I've been looking for that 82 NFL Season recap for a while now.

Very nice addition to anyone's Skins library.

Yeah I agree. It was cool, because I used to work with Virgil Seay in Arlington Co. He is really cool guy. When I first saw him, I couldn't believe how short he was!

Hey i went to W&L and the year right after i graduated he became a teacher there and was a JV football assistant coach... is he still doing that?

Archived