Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Wow

GIANTS53

This MB is just like the Giants MB lots of cry babies,I came here cause iam tired of my MB crying only to find the same here.To all real Redskins Fans hang in there you will get better just like the GMEN will get better too we still got 7 games to play. the cowboys can get jump on us all will see,but i think so far they are playing the better football right now.Peace to you all.:cool:

Yeah, both our teams had tuff losses today. I would never thought the score woulb be 36-35! That was a great game tho. This has been an awesome season for me. Im loving it. With the wxception of Seattle and Carolina, there is no NFC Powerhouse. And even those two teams you cant say are powerhouses.

By the way :gaintsuck :)

Yeah, both our teams had tuff losses today. I would never thought the score woulb be 36-35! That was a great game tho. This has been an awesome season for me. Im loving it. With the wxception of Seattle and Carolina, there is no NFC Powerhouse. And even those two teams you cant say are powerhouses.

By the way :gaintsuck :)

LOL yeah we suck today.But on the other hand i will not lose hope,I have no dreams about a SB this year just want my boys to show up for games and play well lose or win.:cool:

This MB is just like the Giants MB lots of cry babies,I came here cause iam tired of my MB crying only to find the same here.To all real Redskins Fans hang in there you will get better just like the GMEN will get better too we still got 7 games to play. the cowboys can get jump on us all will see,but i think so far they are playing the better football right now.Peace to you all.:cool:

TY for the post, we missed our best Safety Sean Taylor and it really showed. We played a great game on Offence and faught hard to the end, but we have a player by the name of Walt harris we need to ship to Dallas COD hehe.

Archived