Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I Am Proud Of The Skins And You Should Too!

Guest mwill008

Guest mwill008

EVEN IN A LOSS YOU CAN NOT SAY TOO MANTY BAD THINGS ABOUT THE SKINS. WHAT A GREAT EFFORT AND THEY PLAYED WITH HEART! IT SEEM EVERY FAMILIAR TO '99. I HAVE NOT FELT THIS GOOD ABOUT ABOUT THE SKINS IN YEARS!! HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!:dallasuck

Guest sith lord
EVEN IN A LOSS YOU CAN NOT SAY TOO MANTY BAD THINGS ABOUT THE SKINS. WHAT A GREAT EFFORT AND THEY PLAYED WITH HEART! IT SEEM EVERY FAMILIAR TO '99. I HAVE NOT FELT THIS GOOD ABOUT ABOUT THE SKINS IN YEARS!! HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!:dallasuck

Where was the great effort on defense?

Guest sith lord
Doing better yes. Just a shame the game boiled down to a bad call by the refs.....Oh and Walt Harris being victimized...

Don't blame the refs. We gave up a ton of points to a bad offense.

I'm getting a little tired of people turning on this team b/c they lose a ballgame that was hard fought. To the poster who questioned the effort of the D, there's nothing you can do when the QB has all day to throw like Simms had AND that's not a lack of effort up front either, we just don't have a pass rusher. We stopped their run!

Was Tampa's defensive effort any better then? Both teams moved the ball.

It came down to the fact that we made more mistakes(turnovers) and some refs that need to get their pink slip handed to them!

I agree with the original post! I'm disappointed in the result, but there's no shame in losing when you give it your all which we did!

HTTR!!

There were some great performances:

Betts was huge and kept us in the game

Big Play Mike scored again when we needed him.

Lavar looks even better than "pro-bowl" Lavar

Big Joe made the play that should have turned the game around once and for all (the Cadillac hit)

Cooley is the heart of this team. He really is a "core" Redskin

CP and Sheriff Gonna Get ya got the job done.....too bad it wasn't enough.

I'm still proud of this team despite the tough loss in Tampa.

We just "aren't there" yet.......but we're getting there.

Disappointed in the loss today but I'm happy with this team they are much improved then in years past the way that the division is right now they are pretty much in the mix of winning it no one is running away with it. Comparing to the last several years of Spurrier, Shotty even though he had them headed right in last part of the season where they finish 8-8.

Just find it a little disappointing all the chicken littles saying the sky is falling when the sky isn't falling. Trust me been through some real bad times with this team and this year is a far cry from it they have to be a little more consistent. A lot of miscues are mental they can be corrected.

Archived