Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Can someone post video of 2 pt. replay?

TahoeSkin

I just got back from seeing the game live. And forgive me if this has already been discussed, but I have an issue with the last TD pass to Edell Shephard. From my angle, and from the replay on the Jumbo-Tron, I swear it looked like after he brought the ball in, the ball touched the ground. But it was never even reviewed. Did anyone else notice this ?

losing when we shouldnt. honestly... apart from the giants game this year, we should have probably won every game. go back and look at the stats, we outplayed the other team in 3 of the 4 losses, and lost due to untimely penalties and turnovers that directly benefitted the other team. i think we are the most consistent team in the division... although the defense definitely needs to start stepping it up. hopefully griff and taylor are back next week.

losing when we shouldnt. honestly... apart from the giants game this year, we should have probably won every game. go back and look at the stats, we outplayed the other team in 3 of the 4 losses, and lost due to untimely penalties and turnovers that directly benefitted the other team. i think we are the most consistent team in the division... although the defense definitely needs to start stepping it up. hopefully griff and taylor are back next week.

And you were outplayed in one of those wins. Dont forget to subtract that. Just be fair. When the Dallas fans told yall that yall got outplayed and won u had a cow. Now you are using that same logic to your benefit.

There's little doubt that the football crossed the endzone before Alstott's elbow hit the ground. However, with no replay showing any part of the football, it's hard to overturn the call. It's unfortunate that we continue to come out on the short ends of these calls, but rules are rules. There was not clear visual evidence on that play. The replay officials make the correct decision; it was the ref that signalled a touchdown some five minutes after Alstott hit the ground that made the wrong decision.

yes sixers fan, im sure you wouldnt be saying the same thing if the eagles got completely robbed of a win. it was a blown call. if they get it right, skins win. thats all there is to it.

But regardless of how legitimate your point may be - whining about it does absolutely nothing constructive. Time to move on, to next week's opponent.

Archived