Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Turnovers are a Problem/Still can not hold on to the ball (Merged)

fuji869

Not true. Get your facts straight. Ramsey also wasn't connecting with receivers. Get a grip.

While I feel it's unreasonable to expect Brunell to lose his job, Ramsey had 110yds passing in his limited play in the Bears game. He was not pulled for missing his recievers. Maybe you need to get your facts straight? The knock has always been turnovers on Ramsey, and now that Brunell is turning it over too, all of a sudden Ramsey can't hit his recievers? Please.

Brunell needs to have his Arse reamed at half time. He is single handedly costing us this game. It's gotten to the point you can count on him getting hit at least once a game and caughing up the ball. This shlitz is getting very old. The ball or his arm didn't even get hit, he just doesn't carry it well, and doesn't cover it up at all.

Gibbs needs to get in his face. If we lose this game, it's on Brunells head. The pics were shere luck on Tampa's part. Putting the ball on the turff twice when taking a hit is another story. For somebody who protects the ball so well, I'm not impressed. He's making Ramsey look good.

Get your head out your arse and protect the ball Mark

Both of Brunell's picks were bobbled passes. It's not like he threw an obviously bad pass, and was picked. Get a grip guys, he's STILL our best option.

I don't think anyone on this thread is saying Brunell should be pulled for Ramsey (altho that one poster seemed to be venting moreso than declaring that Brunell should be pulled)...

Archived