Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Taylor and Griffin - status?

Poteet

I know that some threads have discussed the injuries to S. Taylor and C. Griffin, but I haven't seen any today and it's obviously pretty important. According to NFL. come, Taylor is probable and Griffin is questionable. And according to the bottomline on ESPN, neither of them were eve on the injury report (as of 5 minutes ago). So does anyone out there know the chances of Griffin and/or Taylor playing? Two nights ago, ESPN's bottomline said that Taylor was OUT, but they obviously got some bad information. Once you're pronounced OUT on the injury report, you can't be listed as questionable two days later. So who's got the latest scoop?

Guest sith lord

I think we can still win this one without Taylor or Griffin. Now, if we were playing the Colts, Rams, Giants, or Seahawks, that would be different.

Well the Bucs have 3 rookies on there O-Line so hopefully that will help. Bowen can step it up and has been in the starting position before and can perforom good. I am only worried about 2 guys. Galloway and Ike Hilliard. Ike is in for Clayton but he is a vet and has the experience and should be a good reciever. Hopefully not aginast us though.

If you say that NFL is saying Taylor is probable then he might play if this is correct. Everyone has a different say. Grifen is out because I had to go through that Hip Flexor in High School football and it ain't fun. You just have to wait it out for it to get better because the worse it is the worse you can't even lift your leg up. This is his second leg so he should be somewhat close and ready for next week if it isn't bad.

so Art just says stuff and you believe it? There is no report that says they are out. I'm not saying either of them WILL play..chances are they wont, but this thread is about official status.

"Official" word doesn't come until about 3:30. But, from the people here, both are out. One didn't even make the trip if one reporter can be believed. But, Taylor could hardly walk yesterday in the hotel. He's not playing and he's known it for two days.

so Art just says stuff and you believe it? There is no report that says they are out. I'm not saying either of them WILL play..chances are they wont, but this thread is about official status.

Considering where he is at right now and who he has or at least may have talked to, figure he gets the benefit of the doubt. That okay with you? Man aren't you just a bucket of cheer today. :rolleyes:

Considering where he is at right now and who he has or at least may have talked to, figure he gets the benefit of the doubt. That okay with you? Man aren't you just a bucket of cheer today. :rolleyes:

I can respect that...but if someone says an absolute on things like injury status i like to see a link...if its not based on something concrete a "probably" should be added...or even a "barring any miracles"...

Well thats all well and good, but officially they are still listed as questionable which was what was asked.

Mack, shaddup.

Inactives are Taylor, Stoutmire, Nemo, Raymer, Johnson, Killings and Griffin with Campbell as the No. 3 QB.

You now know before any member of the media. I kind of get to know stuff being this close you know. And, guess what, officially, despite being inactive, they are still listed as questionable :).

I'm not sure what you mean by "inactive"...obviously Campbell isn't officially inactive as he would have to come in if Brunell and Ramsey go down.

Anyway, my point was OFFICIAL status...not someone whos close to the team but not quite a official report.

:doh:

I'm not sure what you mean by "inactive"...obviously Campbell isn't officially inactive as he would have to come in if Brunell and Ramsey go down.

Anyway, my point was OFFICIAL status...not someone whos close to the team but not quite a official report.

Mack, this is an official report. Officially, those players are out. They are inactive. They aren't playing. And, yes, Campbell is inactive. He's the Emergency QB though, so by rule he could play if the team needed him.

Archived