Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A little dallas cowboy news and notes

schmitty199

Dat Nyguen will again not start. Scott shanle the emerging ILB is keeping the now healthy nyguen on the bench. Nyguen will be a role player mostly in the dime and nickel packages. Unless nyguen earns the job back that is. Scott was forced to start when nyguen was injured vs the raiders. Scott, teamed with james have helped shut down the middle of a elite dallas run defense. I would have to say dat nyguen is the best backp ILB i nthe league lol

Julius jones isnt expected to start. Rookie marion barber will start again but jones will play. Jones will have to earn his job back after barber played so well during his injury.

Last 2 weeks barber was 49 carries 222 yards 2 TD

In case you havent noticed...........

Torrin Tucker is excelling at LT after getting moved there from RT when adams got hurt.

Bradie James is a up and coming ILB. If he keeps playing like he has been and progressing I wouldnt be surprised to see him be a pro bowl alternate

Marco Rivera has been solid but much below my expectations........ he hasnt been bad but if he makes the pro bowl its on name only........

Larry Allen is playing great football hes going to fully deserve the pro bowl this year.

Dallas brought in ferguson to anchor the middle of there 3-4 but glover has been the supior NT so far....

Henry may get more pub for big plays but newman is the better coverage corner hes turning into the shutdown corner everyone thought he would be

Ellis has excelled in the 3-4 and chris canty and marcus spears are going to be monsters....

Kieth davis is an average FS wont make alot plays but hasnt gave up many either

well thats all the personel updates I got

JJ not starting is bad news for my fantasy squad :(

Well JJ will play no doubt his success will indicate how much. But barber is probablly going to start bill hinted at it but hasnt officially said who will start. Barber has earned the job. JJs gottta earn it back.

Its kind of like when the redskins made lavar earn his playing time except with no controversy.

Well JJ will play no doubt his success will indicate how much. But barber is probablly going to start bill hinted at it but hasnt officially said who will start. Barber has earned the job. JJs gottta earn it back.

Its kind of like when the redskins made lavar earn his playing time except with no controversy.

Barber has earned the right to start but let's not fool ourselves to thinking he's JJ. JJ was running wild against Philly before he got hurt. Barber played extremely well against Seattle and Arizona but JJ has proven himself much more at this point. I fully expect JJ to get a majority of the carries regardless of who starts.

Archived