Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

what will happen if i wear my green jersey to the bars tonight?

dks1240

i dont feel like dressing up and looking "hot" tonight. i want to wear a skins jersey (my dg jersey) out instead. is this a bad idea though? have any of you braved wearing your jerseys while drinking in public?

(besides the obvious wearing the jerseys to games where you can expect lots of belligerent drunkeness...)

You're a girl, so I can't imagine people being mean to you. But if they are, just have nick break a bottle over their heads! :silly:

Seriously though, I don't THINK you'd have a problem...I used to wear my Skins jerseys out in South Florida and never had a problem.

nick lives in boston...can't really be around to break bottles :laugh:

ive worn a jersey once before to a party and i had a small cult following of guy skin fans at the party. it was kind of creepy. :doh: let's just assumet hat wont happen tonight.

all went well. had a few funny comments last night. some drunk guy was yelling "joe green!" (which was horribly wrong but hilarious)

and then some other guy at a party came up to me and said "i dont know who you are, but i wish i did. i love the redskins!" i told him my name and talked to him for a few minutes. then at the end of the party he came up to me and hugged me and said "ill never forget you, dana" :laugh:

all went well. had a few funny comments last night. some drunk guy was yelling "joe green!" (which was horribly wrong but hilarious)

and then some other guy at a party came up to me and said "i dont know who you are, but i wish i did. i love the redskins!" i told him my name and talked to him for a few minutes. then at the end of the party he came up to me and hugged me and said "ill never forget you, dana" :laugh:

I'll bet you get that a lot :)

Archived