Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who is going to Phoenix

fuji869

I'll be there! I live 30 miles away from the stadium. Here's a tip...

Just buy the cheapest end zone seat you can, and then you can sit anywhere you want on the upper bowl. I usually just follow the line of scrimmage on the top of the stadium. It's fun to get different aspects of the game...50 yard line, end zone, etc.

I know that SkinsFan44 said that there will a pre tailgate party on Saturday Night and I think it would be cool if we all hooked up and put some faces with names.

I went to a game in 00 and I got tix the day of the game, about 40% of the Fans were Redskin Fans.

I'll be there. I live in Phoenix and it'll be a fun game. Usually the Skins have almost 40% of the stadium, so that's a lot of fun!!

I'll be in the Cards season tickets seats in my Darrell Green Jersey, free tickets... Cards fans just give up on their team.

It'd be nice to meet some of you before and after the game!

The Skins will be in their Burgundy Jerseys that game correct? I will be at the game in my Portis Jersey!

I am not sure, the Cardinals usually wear white jerseys in the first half of the season and the reds at home in the second half. When I was in the Valley of the Sun in November 2000 the Skins wore their whites.

:whoknows:

Archived